Sign in to follow this  
NextGenSimmer

Anyone knows what is going on with Fenix ??

5 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I guess I have made an assumption that the OP was/is the same person who asks Amir that same question in the same manner every day on Discord. If they aren't, then Amir shouldn't tell him to pound sand. But he SHOULD tell that other person to do so.

Naaa there are many people asking it almost daily I would say... its quite funny on Discord 🙂

Roi Ben

2 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Naaa there are many people asking it almost daily I would say... its quite funny on Discord 🙂

What do people really want, its clearly the best option in MSFS at this moment as far as simulation.

5 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

What do people really want

Fuel burn that isn't off by a whopping factor of 3. 😜

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

10 minutes ago, threegreen said:

Fuel burn that isn't off by a whopping factor of 3. 😜

Show us how its done expert! clearly you are

If you can't provide no proof than your comment is exempt.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Show us how its done expert! clearly you are

If you can't provide no proof than your comment is exempt.

Well, I guess a winking emoticon wasn't enough to indicate it was a light hearted comment...

If we're being serious, fuel burn being off by 3 times is a bit of a biggie imho and I do hope I'm still allowed to say that even if I'm not a software expert.

Edit: Just saw the second line you added. I think couple of A320 pilots know what they're talking about. Unbelievable how touchy people on these forums can be when you point out a flaw in their favorite toy.

Edited by threegreen
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

6 minutes ago, threegreen said:

Well, I guess a winking emoticon wasn't enough to indicate it was a light hearted comment...

If we're being serious, fuel burn being off by 3 times is a bit of a biggie imho and I do hope I'm still allowed to say that even if I'm not a software expert.

Are you not aware that the Fenix team knows the fuel is off by a good %? J/C man give them time to fix it. Its not a perfect protuct, name one that is.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Are you not aware that the Fenix team knows the fuel is off by a good %? J/C man give them time to fix it. Its not a perfect protuct.

I literally just told you the comment was light hearted with a winking emoticon which means it wasn't meant as a dig at them and a bit tongue-in-cheek... they can take all the time in the world do it right.

7 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Are you not aware that the Fenix team knows the fuel is off by a good %? J/C man give them time to fix it. Its not a perfect protuct, name one that is.

He's just pointing out some of those glaring "imperfections".

TBH, its well expected for it to take a long time to fix some of those issues. The platform itself with its glaring "imperfections" when it comes to the dynamics doesn't do them any favors either

Edited by ha5mvo

11 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

He's just pointing out some of those glaring "imperfections".

TBH, its well expected for it to take a long time to fix some of those issues. The platform itself with its glaring "imperfections" when it comes to the dynamics doesn't do them any favors either

Troll alert. 

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

50 quid was cheap enough that even if Fenix vanished tomorrow (and left the plane) I would still be happy. 

• Like 1

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

11 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Troll alert. 

I don't know  Bob maybe I am a dumb MSFS user that thought FSX had the best flight model and simulation ever came to mankind on a desktop, even before P3D, 2 years of MSFS is washed and done and would not ever be better. Good to know how many simmers would be glad to see MSFS disappear. My guess is the old fossils that are duck taping the other sims at the moment to stay relevant in the consumer market.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

I don't know  Bob maybe I am a dumb MSFS user that thought FSX had the best flight model and simulation ever came to mankind on a desktop, even before P3D, 2 years of MSFS is washed and done.

You must be using the wrong detergent. 🙄

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

You must be using the wrong detergent. 🙄

MSFS user here detergent is fresh.

Who's seriously complaining about lack of updates from 3rd party devs during SU10 beta?

• Upvote 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2