Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

GSX PRO is out

Will wait a month or two for the feedback to flow in similar to what i did with Accuseason before buying. 

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, Alex.C said:

Yes, I tried downloading that file and overwriting the existing one, but it did not fix it. I'm giving up on this for now, I suppose it will get fixed in a few hours or so if it's a server issue as claimed. 

Not a good start, but I'm not going to beat up the developer if thousands of people are slamming their servers. If it's still not working 24 hours from now.. then I will probably ask for a refund and wait till it's fixed before buying it again.

Also, to the FSDT members on this thread - I would be very happy to post on your support forum, but my account hasn't been activated cause it's a manual approval process? That's a bit odd in 2022.. I paid money for the product, but cannot get support because someone needs to approve my account - and I'm guessing hundreds or thousands of people are trying to create accounts right now.

Just some constructive feedback 🙂 I really enjoyed GSX in P3D, and I look forward to using it in MSFS once we're past the teething troubles. 

16 minutes ago, steve 86 said:

they must want to hide the negative posts lol

Or they want actual issues to be tracked and supported in one place...

22 minutes ago, rfelger said:

excuse me, ill post whatever i want here, thanks.

The developer just asked you to please post support questions in the support forums rather than the general MSFS forums on Avsim.  He wasn't trying to censor you in any way, no need for the snarky response.  Lots of developers ask you to post support issues in their forums as this isn't an official support forum for them and they do not check here as frequently.  That's it... 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

What I quickly noticed is actually a problem with opening the gsx window, and if you want to update via fsdt update, it crashes, but installer updates OK. For sure, FSDT has something to work on, it is not a 100% complete product. ( my opinion)

I use last SU10 beta.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

16 minutes ago, FlyingGoose said:

Yes, I tried downloading that file and overwriting the existing one, but it did not fix it. I'm giving up on this for now, I suppose it will get fixed in a few hours or so if it's a server issue as claimed. 

Not a good start, but I'm not going to beat up the developer if thousands of people are slamming their servers. If it's still not working 24 hours from now.. then I will probably ask for a refund and wait till it's fixed before buying it again.

I started the FSDT Installer and clicked the Update button on the GSX line and that solved it for me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

I started the FSDT Installer and clicked the Update button on the GSX line and that solved it for me.

This didn't work for me. I read their post about the Cloudflare network slowly updating the files across all the edge servers, and that makes sense, so I'm just going to wait a few hours and then try again. 

For me it is so that every time you enter the installer, it says that there is an update.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

13 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

You mind sharing the bglmanx_fsdt.dat with me? It should be in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager directory, if you used the GSX Installer defaults