Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

GSX PRO is out

8 minutes ago, Tailwinds said:

FSDreamteam are getting pretty much slammed over on their official forums with regard to GSX Pro. Glad I held off to see how all this pans out.

Its like this when every new software releases. Some are human errors and some are bugs and faults with the software, just have to be patient and it will all be ok in the end. I cant wait for people starting to make airports gsx ready.

• Like 2

Yep!  This was not their most stellar release!!!!!!!!  I'm sure they'll get it sorted but today was a rough one.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

9 minutes ago, DMullert said:

Yep!  This was not their most stellar release!!!!!!!!  I'm sure they'll get it sorted but today was a rough one.

Been a rough 48 hours downloading/installing/updating this times 2. Downloaded kept hanging up. Now it’s working pretty good!

Check out my YouTube channel for MSFS news, preview, reviews, showcases and community events! I stream Mon & Wed nights at 7PM ET / 11PM GMT and most Fridays at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT. Come join the chat or fly with me in one of the weekly community flights which alternates between military and general aviation.

Here’s a demo of the Follow Me truck I made earlier today: 

Check out my YouTube channel for MSFS news, preview, reviews, showcases and community events! I stream Mon & Wed nights at 7PM ET / 11PM GMT and most Fridays at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT. Come join the chat or fly with me in one of the weekly community flights which alternates between military and general aviation.

I have updated the installer and the gsx software numerous times but I still don't have a Simbrief field in the options via the gsx menu in msfs 

Edited by Bill A

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

7 minutes ago, SizzlingPopcorn said:

Been a rough 48 hours downloading/installing/updating this times 2. Downloaded kept hanging up. Now it’s working pretty good!

looks like  they have  taken it  down  from the  fsdt   shop  tried  to order  it  but  says  it  does  not  exist

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 minute ago, pete_auau said:

looks like  they have  taken it  down  from the  fsdt   shop  tried  to order  it  but  says  it  does  not  exist

I’d try again because I get to the pricing page.

1 minute ago, SizzlingPopcorn said:

I’d try again because I get to the pricing page.

ok now  it  works

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

30 minutes ago, SizzlingPopcorn said:

Yeah mine is constantly hanging on download. I've been trying for an hour or 2, it keeps getting stuck randomly, never resumes. I've gotten through part 1 before, then it hung on part 2 and have to start both all over again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Yeah mine is constantly hanging on download. I've been trying for an hour or 2, it keeps getting stuck randomly, never resumes. I've gotten through part 1 before, then it hung on part 2 and have to start both all over again.

I wish that it would take the files that have already been downloaded rather than downloading them again. It hung up on all 5 zip files several times each before it magically worked last night...but then I click on update and it updated ALL the airports in the world! This morning, I still couldn't get it working, so I had to go through everything all over again, until finally it was working properly this afternoon before the official release.

22 minutes ago, SizzlingPopcorn said:

I wish that it would take the files that have already been downloaded rather than downloading them again.

I agree completely.

I get having a launcher to prevent piracy and linking things to account, but a hard link mirror would also be nice.

I got to part 3, and stopped. sigh

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

Looks like mine is working now.  The installer started updating.  I guess the new data just has to filter down to everyone.

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Does anyone know if other vehicles will be added later in a patch? It appears there are only diesel tractors towing the baggage and cargo trailers, which is a bit unrealistic for most airports, especially these days.

Although diesel vehicles, such as the Mulag Comet and the Goldhofer Sherpa do get used for this task sometimes, these vehiicles are typically more expensive and less economical multi-purpose vehicles which, whilst able to tow lots of weldworks and heavily-laden LD8s etc, so pretty good for cargo towing and useful for pushing out ATRs, Dash 8s and Dorniers etc. As a result, most service agents only have one or two of these diesel vehicles.

Being diesel powered, these larger tractors cannot enter most baggage halls to collect the baggage trailers and ULD dollies, which along with their more expensive operating costs, is why most service agents use electric baggage tractors such as the Charlatte T135 and the TLD Jet-16. Electric trucks such as the Charlatte and the TLD can happily drive around inside buildings all day long without filling the place with exhaust fumes, whereas you can typically only drive things like the Mulag into the cargo operation sheds.

Charlatte T 135

As a result of this logistical use EBTs such as the Charlatte and TLD are pretty much ubiquitous at most international airports for baggage opertions, especially these days when most companies are trying to be a bit more green and use mostly electric vehicles.  Not the end of the world to not see them of course, but for a product which is supposed to be adding more visual operational realism, it does seem quite a big omission to me.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Pretty much whatever I real in manual doesn't work as described. I absolutely clueless how this program suppose to work LOL

unknown.png?width=2235&height=1257

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI