Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

GSX PRO is out

1 hour ago, JaseMelbo said:

Where is all this hate coming from?  I purchased, downloaded and installed everything without any issues?  GSX Pro works really well.  Only thing I had to do was let it know what payware airports I had with jetways and all sorted.

Solid product, love it and highly recommend.

Jase

yep  finally  got it  working  and  having  no issues  as  of  yet  same  as u

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Downloaded and installed ok on 3rd attempt, but editor not working, prompts for opening doors when they're open. prompts for closing doors when they're closed. Having a heavy cargo loader on the lh side for a BAe 146-200 looks a bit silly, but cannot remove it as editor isn't working.

Will wait a week and re-download and re-install it.

1 hour ago, dutchkip said:

Downloaded and installed ok on 3rd attempt, but editor not working, prompts for opening doors when they're open. prompts for closing doors when they're closed. Having a heavy cargo loader on the lh side for a BAe 146-200 looks a bit silly, but cannot remove it as editor isn't working.

Will wait a week and re-download and re-install it.

Are you sure the editor isn't working? It will be opened as a new window in windows, perhaps alt+tab to see it?

6 hours ago, JaseMelbo said:

Where is all this hate coming from?  I purchased, downloaded and installed everything without any issues?  GSX Pro works really well.  Only thing I had to do was let it know what payware airports I had with jetways and all sorted.

Jase

Some of us can’t use it all two days in. It literally does. not. work. for a whole swath of people. 

2 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Some of us can’t use it all two days in. It literally does. not. work. for a whole swath of people. 

Did you try the complete reinstall? That solved everything for me already on day one.

- Uninstall everything using the FSDT Installer

- Uninstall the FSDT Installer itself from the Control Panel

- Go into your Addon manager folder (the one you chose for the installation) and remove the whole folder

- Run the installer again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Did you try the complete reinstall? That solved everything for me already on day one.

- Go into your Addon manager folder (the one you chose for the installation) and remove the whole folder

I’m not also dumping my entire P3D GSX to work around s##t programming, so I’m choosing to sit and wait for a real fix.

10 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

I don't have simbrief in the GSX toolbar.

That's a classic sign your still on older files from the initial download and installation. Usually sorted by removing and re-installing GSX

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

13 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I’m not also dumping my entire P3D GSX to work around s##t programming, so I’m choosing to sit and wait for a real fix.

I understand, so do what I did (I didnt delete the whole addonmanager folder for the very same reason. Only delete the following folders (after the uninstalling of GSX and the FSDT installer):

- couatl

- coautl64

- MSFS/fsdreamteam-gsx-pro

- MSFS/fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways

This should not touch your P3D stuff and it worked for me. As far as I understand if GSX doesn't start it's an old/wrong file in one of these folders that does not get correctly updated via the updater (for whatever reason).

EDIT: Just to clarify - in software development there are times when an update cannot fix a previous wrong updating process, but only a clean reinstall can. This might be the case here, so waiting for an update to solve that might not work. I understand you are frustrated and have every right to be, but this solved my problems.

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, rjack1282 said:

Where’s @virtuali  I’m word not allowed. Excuse my French.  Coautl or whatever it’s called fails to load, the program in the simulator fails to load or perform like it’s supposed to, it crashes, etc. Of course I’ve tried to create an account on their forums but have not been PERSONALLY APPROVED yet in 2022 after two days.  

I guess I’d be hiding too if I charged a bunch of people money for a product this bad. The difference is I’d be out of a job.  

Now if you like to get it to work instead of being frustrated about wasting your money, try this. This will solve your problem:

- Go into your "Addonmanager" folder (the one you chose for the installation) and remove the whole folder

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I'm surprised FSDT didn't any any configs for their airports for launch.

fortunately, we have a community that is in full swing

https://flightsim.to/c/third-party/gsx-pro/

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

7 hours ago, JaseMelbo said:

Jase

Learn the difference between hate and frustration about a bugged early release.

Lukas Dalton

I have completely uninstalled* GSX after experiencing consistent CTDs after 20-60 minutes of flight multiple times (across multiple routes and aircraft).

However, today, even without GSX installed, I am still unable to fly for more than 20-60 mins without getting a CTD!

Before installing GSX I don’t remember the last time I had a CTD, it was months ago.

How can I completely clear my system of this software?!

* As much as the installer will let me uninstall the files. 

Do you know your reason of CTD? 

I saw ntdll.dll crash on my desktop 

3 minutes ago, Redge said:

However, today, even without GSX installed, I am still unable to fly for more than 20-60 mins without getting a CTD!

Before installing GSX I don’t remember the last time I had a CTD, it was months ago.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

2 minutes ago, Redge said:

I have completely uninstalled* GSX after experiencing consistent CTDs after 20-60 minutes of flight multiple times (across multiple routes and aircraft).

How can I completely clear my system of this software?!

* As much as the installer will let me uninstall the files. 

- Go into your "Addonmanager" folder (the one you chose for the installation) and remove the whole folder

I fly to mostly small and mid sized airports with a few of the major ones thrown in (KIAD yesterday). I don't fly large airliners. I range from small single engine pistons and turboprops to small jets (HondaJet, Longitude). Would this add on benefit someone with these types of flights or is it designed mostly for those who fly airliners?

• Like 1

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale