Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

GSX PRO is out

5 hours ago, tup61 said:

It's nice and all that some video creators decided to reinstall GSX again but of course the CTD's (which indeed had nothing to do with GSX after all) weren't the only problem. I do wonder if the creator(s) of GSX will listen to some of the wishes that have been posted during the last years, so long before MSFS was in play. One of my main gripes is the crew boarding: when I, the pilot, am already in the cockpit, setting things up, I don't want to see 'myself' (very slowly) walking to the plane, followed by a co-pilot and stewardesses (all one by one btw... why not as one group as they do in real life?!?!). It has been requested during the P3D-era already if this could be skipped. But no, here we are in MSFS and we still have it.

There seem to be too many old problems that simply have been ported over and THAT is what holding me back from buying GSX. I fear none of these old problems will ever be solved.

BTW Is there an option to make people walk faster, so at a realistic speed? Because as it is now it seems everyone has all day and is in no hurry at all or even extremely reluctant to get on board. It doesn't look like what I actually see on airports at ALL.

Even though I am not really into all this I would like to get GSX because I can see it can add some immersion and it has some interesting features too (pushback) but it's just not there yet and I wonder if things will ever get (really) better.

Agree plus be nice to see more than one bus when you have 140 souls or a 747 waiting 300/400 souls 

• Like 1

Frédéric Giraud

I don't quite understand this yet. What I would like to see is an automatic function to analyse my community folder and download, from flightsim.to or wherever, profiles for all my third party airports and planes. Would this be possible? 

Edited by jarmstro

17 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I don't quite understand this yet. What I would like to see is an automatic function to analyse my community folder and download, from flightsim.to or wherever, profiles for all my third party airports and planes. Would this be possible? 

You mean done by GSX? I don't think this would be possible, never heard of that. And then copyright reasons of course or someone at flightsim.to not happy with it and blocking it etc.

It's not that much to do it manually, don't even have to do it all at once. Just those two airports you fly today, download takes one second because it's a small file, and then just drop it into the appdata/virtuali/MSFS folder. Also GSX works perfectly fine without those.

Working fine here (Reverb G2)

• Like 1

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

2 hours ago, Gerwil said:

Works for me like in 2D (WMR, G2). Sometimes I have to wait a little because fuel tanking is going on or have to click twice on the icon. I don't see any text messages though like in 2D.

55 minutes ago, Gate99 said:

Working fine here (Reverb G2)

Ok thanks. I will try again. Still getting to grips with the G2 here

Edited by BAW303

Craig Sells

And you're not reading what others are saying -- the Addon manager doesn't download anything new for us - it's not working. Hence, the problem!!!

For those that have this working how do you move the camera in edit mode? If I use the number keys I can move it up and down but cannot move around to the side of plane to see the edit - only get the tail end view.

• Like 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

It’s in drone camera view in edit mode so you can use the keys/controls you normally use for that. 

On my laptop, I'm using WASD to translate the view, and the keypad for rotation.

Sady I can't use the keypad keys 7 and 9 in Airport Edit mode to transport from one Gate to the next.

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

You mean done by GSX? I don't think this would be possible, never heard of that. And then copyright reasons of course or someone at flightsim.to not happy with it and blocking it etc.

Doesn’t AIG do this with liveries?

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

Hello !

While waiting for my registration on the developer support forum to be validated, I wanted to know if any of you had this problem. 
I can't install GSX PRO. When I run the installer, it installs me the fsdreamteam-gsx-pro-zip 001, 002, 003 etc...files but it randomly stops in the middle of downloading. 
The installer is still there but it remains stuck at a random download percentage each time i raise it.
I have to cancel the installation. When I restart the installation, it stops the download again.
I use the installer provided with the GSX PRO purchase email. Have you ever encountered this problem??
Edited by Drakkenblade

- Uninstall all your FSDT products using the FSDT Installer

- Uninstall the FSDT Installer itself from Windows Control Panel

- Search the "Addon Manager" folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager) and remove the whole folder

- Run the installer again.

After doing that, you'll be able to download your files flawlessly 😉

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

3 hours ago, David Roch said:

- Uninstall all your FSDT products using the FSDT Installer

- Uninstall the FSDT Installer itself from Windows Control Panel

- Search the "Addon Manager" folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager) and remove the whole folder

- Run the installer again.

After doing that, you'll be able to download your files flawlessly 😉

Until this isn’t needed and the installer works without issue, I will wait… looking forward to these teething problems being fixed as I was really looking forward to GSX. 

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper