Sign in to follow this  
Guest triangle

help me! i accidently erased some plane textures!

Guest jnosis

can anyone email me some textures i accidentally erased? they are the Airbus_A321,Aircreation_582SL,Beech_King_Air_350,Extra300 and the Bell206B texture folders: all i need are the plain texture folders for each of these aircraft. i wanted to eliminate those plain white textured aircraft and didnt realize that all the other texture folders relied on the the 1st texture folder of each craft,thanks my email is jnosis@bellsouth.net

Guest jnosis

is there any other way to get these textures without having to reinstall fsx?

Guest triangle

It won't be possible - the textures are bitmaps and, consequently, huge ... you will need to uninstall SP1 (if you have it), run a repair, reinstall SP1. It won't affect any config files etc - i have run a repair plenty of times and it's straightfoward and causes no problems - just takes awhile.Andrew

Guest jnosis

when i tried to repair fsx through my add remove programs my fsx dissapeared off the list after i repaired sdk my hair is falling out now

Guest triangle

Put disk 1 in the DVD drive, navigate to it and run setup, select repair and it should be fine.Andrew