Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Getting CTD recently more often

I have no new updates on Windows 11 and the last update was the 14th August. So that's way before the crashes started (last weekend) - I posted this on the thread. I haven't been on since the weekend so I'll do some more flights today and will post my findings on their forum thread. 

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

54 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Been doing that for weeks, it doesn't work...

I will begin to do it with some of vanilla as suggested and others with apple smell e.g., to try some different, we have to achieve the solution, plus planets alignments.

Apart from that, a few days ago, maybe Thursday-Friday, I remember I had some W11 updates searching in windows update, that maybe it got all worst, who knows, windows update says that are of before but they were installed after, in those days, maybe.

• Like 1

The scope and variety of users reporting CTDs suggests that in all likeliness the error is on Microsoft side.

18 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

The scope and variety of users reporting CTDs suggests that in all likeliness the error is on Microsoft side.

I'm not so sure. I mean there are so many variables. Where your physical location is, whether you ran an update or not, what you had for breakfast, how many candles you burn and their scent. It's mindblowing, really. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Still no CTD here. Installed AIG traffic yesterday, flew the Fenix with FSHud using those GB's of AIG data, had LNM running in the background, watched a YT video during cruise, visited this forum, so... my computer was pretty busy. But no CTD. Went from Geneva to Brussels so not a too long flight. Everything felt rock solid. As always. 

• Like 2

Flew a second flight 1.5 hrs using AIG, GSX, and real Traffic. so far so good.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

4 flights made today including 2 long flights (+3 h). Maj carried out restart there I am still in real time weather flight ON bing ON gsx ON Western Europe and everything is going well! We hold the right end

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SergioSantiago said:

Seems like the problem was solved. 

I made two flights about 1,5 hours without any problems. 

I didn't update my win 11.

Same for me today: 2 3h-flights and no crash today

• Like 2

ntdll.dll Crashes Update

Followed the steps from before about giving the PC a full restart - No updates were installed as there is none available. (Windows 11)

I've currently done 3x flights in the Fenix A320 on one of the EU servers on MSFS Multiplayer flying with a friend and have had no crashes so far. 

Flights for those who are interested: LGKR-LGAV-LGSA-LGAV

My friend who was flying with me also didn't have any CTDs who was having a number of them at the weekend due to ntdll.dll. So far it's looking promising! Will post again if that changes.

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

There may be some merit in the suggestion to run Windows updates as I always do this before running  MSFS.  Lately the only upfates I get pn a daily baisrs are for security upfates.  This may or may not tell you something.

sp

For me is the same, after 4 hours trying to cross the Atlantic, PC freeze, first flight was in DX12 SU10, in the beginning of flight I had a memory can´t be read and a Sim CTD. I have to try online user off, the AI is off always, and the weather not, I prefer then shelve the Sim to if some day is fixed.

5 hours ago, tup61 said:

Still no CTD here. Installed AIG traffic yesterday, flew the Fenix with FSHud using those GB's of AIG data, had LNM running in the background, watched a YT video during cruise, visited this forum, so... my computer was pretty busy. But no CTD. Went from Geneva to Brussels so not a too long flight. Everything felt rock solid. As always. 

My last CTD was a year ago after I installed a new airport. Resetting the cache fixed that one.

sp