Sign in to follow this  
9Y_iamdre

FSX weird glitching after landing

Hi everyone so when I had just factory reset my PC and reinstalled FSX, but i get these weird glitches that I can't explain.

My first thought it Could of been GSX cause some of GSX objects go invisible but with it disable the glitches still appear no matter if its a freeware, payware or default scenery or aircraft.

here video link hopefully someone can Identify the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iKvPob_-D0F1mR0Dl2Q08QjS4MLdGb-v/view?usp=sharing

hi no, only addons i installed have. Yesterday I deleted my cfg and let fsx regenerate one, reinstalled my addons and added this line HIGHMEMFIX=1 from a gsx fourm i was reading and also ran the universal installer. Somewhat that fixed gsx issue but during that testing i have not scene the glitchy thing happening, i am right now about to run a flight again and see if that actually solved it.

Nope running FSX box with sp1 and sp2 

Flight yesterday I did I got no glitches non what so ever.  So I guess GSX and that missing line solved it. Hopefully that was the problem and not something else, haha.

• Upvote 1

I’ve been an “Fsx-er” for over 10 years ….recently bought a new pc. Installed Fsx but forgot the highmemfix fix and most add ons airports were transparent when I landed. Applied the fix and also for me so far it’s all good. 

• Upvote 1

Luke Pype