Sign in to follow this  
mytree123

Photoreal for Greece?

Try this Simmarket collection.

Cheers. 🍻

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

12 minutes ago, speedyTC said:

Try this Simmarket collection.

Cheers. 🍻

Thank you!

One question tho: Do you know if this package includes the whole of Greece or just a part of it?

The very best photoreal sceneries for almost the whole of Europe (including greece) and Africa are available here as freeware:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/photosceneries-and-autogen-packages-for-the-world.447703/page-12

These packages are way better than any payware scenery available for P3D. And they include high quality autogen.

My choice would always be real photographic scenery - Best  Phil........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut2wUUd4EKM

4 hours ago, LGKR said:

The very best photoreal sceneries for almost the whole of Europe (including greece) and Africa are available here as freeware:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/photosceneries-and-autogen-packages-for-the-world.447703/page-12

These packages are way better than any payware scenery available for P3D. And they include high quality autogen.

Do you know on which page Greece can be found? And where do I download it because as far as I'm concerned there is no Download button nor link for these photosceneries.

Edited by mytree123

11 minutes ago, LGKR said:

You have to send a pm to Matthias. He will send you a link

Ah okay, cheers!

20 hours ago, mytree123 said:

Thank you!

One question tho: Do you know if this package includes the whole of Greece or just a part of it?

I don't think it is a complete package for the whole country. Personally I have parts 2, 3 and 4.

Photoreal_Greece_1.3_Attiki.jpg?width=59

Photoreal_Greece_1.4_Sterea-Evoia.jpg?wi

Photoreal_Greece_1.2_Peloponissos-Kyklad

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

Has anyone got a reply from him? I emailed him a week ago without any response so far. I appreciate doing the hard work but keeping download links away from the public is not healthy for a "community" when there are thousands of free software available on the internet.

He has always responded to me in the past.  There was a message on the forum that he'd be away on holiday in August.

His sceneries are the absolute best available for P3D. I have the whole of Europe and northern Africa, and I can say its truly breathtaking.  All respect for his hard work.

• Upvote 1