Sign in to follow this  
av8ber

alpha honeycomb yoke config problem

Hi ; I just installed the honeycomb flight yoke in msfs2020 and calibrated it in Windows. Then started the sim and when i use the yoke the yoke actions for pitch roll are going opposite of what the yoke shows in the cockpit. In order to correct this, I have had to reverse the axis for the elevator and aileron in the control primary flight instruments section. I have seen posts saying that this is not correct and should be left at the default setting. Anyone know how I can correct this problem? I've tried disconnecting the yoke cables and re connecting Them, but the problem is still there. Thanks in advance. Al Skorich

Mine have been reversed since the day of installation. Causes no problem in the sim. Gotta do what makes it work.

• Like 1

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

5 hours ago, av8ber said:

Then started the sim and when i use the yoke the yoke actions for pitch roll are going opposite of what the yoke shows in the cockpit.

Are you in the pilots seat or the co-pilot's seat?

(Just kidding, just kidding)

I also have the reverse axis checked.  This is a characteristic that has been around for various flight controls over several versions of flight simulator.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere