Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

Drzweicki Design working on KEWR MSFS

anxiously awaiting but I fear it's still a few months away.  I know they've been working on it for quite some time.

Can't wait for a decent KEWR, I still use the DD KEWR in P3D.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I haven’t used P3D in several months now. Crazy that it’s been that long.The last quality one I can remember was when Imaginesim made it for FS2004. Since then we’ve been in dire need of a quality KEWR. Hopefully this will meet the bill. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I just hope the performance of KEWR is better than the performance of Drzweicki's Chicago Landmarks. It couldn't be much worse.

• Like 2

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

DD's EWR';s are OK. I'd like to see a bit more effort into them (from the P3D version). Not like I have an alternative however...

Without Insta, I can't see the pic posted. Hope it looks great.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

2 hours ago, SKEWR said:

DD's EWR';s are OK. I'd like to see a bit more effort into them (from the P3D version). Not like I have an alternative however...

I remember seeing pics of DD's KEWR for MSFS and that looked a lot better than the P3D version, which, imho, leaves a lot to be desired.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I can’t wait for this one, the P3d one was good enough in my opinion, although outdated with the taxiway layout, but nonetheless I’m extremely excited for this to come out. 

6 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

Drzweicki

I keep waiting till one poster EVER writes this name correctly. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is fantastic news!! I don't like KEWR much as a passenger, but I love to fly into it in the sim. The approaches give beautiful views of Manhattan. Stoked to see DD tackle it for MSFS!

To those who can't see the pics posted on IG, I do believe it's a vast improvement over the P3D version. That one was a little basic even for those times. This one looks much more detailed.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Didn’t they create KBFI? That scenery is a vast improvement over their work in the past. If that’s anything to go by we may have a great option. 

Signature.png

12 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

I found this browsing through my feed. Man does this put a star on my day. 
Details here 

posted some images here a few weeks ago I think lol looking forward to it 

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

8 hours ago, SKEWR said:

some images over at this website also https://twinfinite.net/2022/07/microsoft-flight-simulator-saga-newark-juneay-yakutat-rioacha/ so far from the images this seems very much more improved over there p3d version which was basic. there going full on with this one lol

Edited by Silverbird
  • Like 2

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

For those pilots and simmers who enjoy a scenic and challenging  approach, I recommend trying Stadium Visual or Bridge Visual runway 29 approach.
The bigger the aircraft the more challenging it becomes.

• Like 6

Definitely, scenic, and challenging. 29 isn’t the longest of runways.  I remember when I was a teen, my uncle had a gig hauling new cars to dealers from the ship yards. We were right on the final approach to 29 at EWR. Seeing, 767/757 even 777 doing the stadium visual, fighting the gusting winds, right above my head at 200-400 feet was extremely difficult for the pilots. But cool for me of course. Luckily, I got to spend hours waiting for my uncle to finish loading up his trailer with the cars, while I watched the airplanes land at Newark. 

8 hours ago, polosim said:

For those pilots and simmers who enjoy a scenic and challenging  approach, I recommend trying Stadium Visual or Bridge Visual runway 29 approach.
The bigger the aircraft the more challenging it becomes.

• Like 2

Signature.png

I’m in EWR for work. It’s a struggle for me to place those screen shots. They look like the tram buildings and either bldg 155 or RJ side of of terminal c. It would be interesting to see if the new terminal is included.  

in regard to the 29 approach I love seeing it in use IRL as well as enjoying the NYC skyline (and the Statue of Liberty) when I fly it in the sim. Test those PCs and fly this approach! Sadly when 29 is in use it means big real life delays on arrivals…

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma