Sign in to follow this  
Dazkent

Trying To Find My Airbus Wings

Hi Guys

Here I am sitting in the cockpit of the Airbus A320/A321 professional for P3D V4.5 and I must admit as a GA/ Turboprop flyer I am feeling quite overwhelmed. Programing an MCDU is something I have never done before. I know this aircraft does have interactive checklists (one of the reasons why I went for the Airbus rather than a Boeing)

Can anyone recommend a really good tutorial videos for a complete beginner like myself for setting up/ flying and landing this lovely aircraft for a simple flight.  I have had a look on Youtube but most of the videos just rush through things without really explaining them and i find myself getting lost and a bit disheatened.

Cheers 

Daz

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

6 minutes ago, Dazkent said:

Hi Guys

Here I am sitting in the cockpit of the Airbus A320/A321 professional for P3D V4.5 and I must admit as a GA/ Turboprop flyer I am feeling quite overwhelmed. Programing an MCDU is something I have never done before. I know this aircraft does have interactive checklists (one of the reasons why I went for the Airbus rather than a Boeing)

Can anyone recommend a really good tutorial videos for a complete beginner like myself for setting up/ flying and landing this lovely aircraft for a simple flight.  I have had a look on Youtube but most of the videos just rush through things without really explaining them and i find myself getting lost and a bit disheatened.

Cheers 

Daz

Hi Daz,

From the FSLabs thread a few down...  Not my information so wanted to quote the OP as it was their suggestion but a very good one.

On 8/24/2022 at 8:41 PM, dbw1 said:

FSL support is excellent. Personal experience.

As to learning the Airbus check out the books of Mike Ray. Retired airline Captain. The book are written for flight simmers with lot of sketches and systems described in an easy to understand format. I have most of his books. They are available in electronic format as well as print. Recommended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Have you tried the step-by-step tutorial included with the Aerosoft A320? It's labeled as Volume 6 of the included documentation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Thankfully, Froogle left all his videos up on YouTube even after retiring. can’t recommend him enough  he was my favorite content producer for FS.

His tutorials of the original airbuses will get you up in the air. just search airbus frooglesim on YouTube.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dazkent said:

I know this aircraft does have interactive checklists (one of the reasons why I went for the Airbus rather than a Boeing)

I have the Airbus Professional, and I'm not aware the aircraft itself has interactive checklists...? I believe it has a simulated First Officer

• Like 1

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else