Sign in to follow this  
albar965

Little Navmap alpha/development 2.7.11 released (update 4)

• Fixed issue where wind pointer on map was not visible on disabled AI display.
  • Destination runway for flight plan top label now also extracted from STAR if no approach is used

2 out of 2 :-)

Thanks Alex.

2.png

Great job Alex with 2.7.11 - looking and feeling good.

I like the new Reset Flight Plan button in the top bar, but is it possible to put back in the Delete Aircraft Trail button as there are many times you want to keep the flight plan but just want to delete the trail? But then I guess you could uncheck the Delete Aircraft Trail in the dialogue box - still easier with just a stand alone button.

• Like 2

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

Hi Dane,

thanks for the feedback! Good to know. I hope the next one is a beta.

11 hours ago, Dane Watson said:

is it possible to put back in the Delete Aircraft Trail button as there are many times you want to keep the flight plan but just want to delete the trail?

Well, others complained about the button if they hit it accidentally.🙃 You can also use Alt+Shift+T.

Alex

Hello Alex,

tried to change Map Display Labels of own aircraft and online client but nothing works as expected.

E.g. "actual altitude" or "indicated airspeed" is not shown. I tried to change other labels, but without luck.

Any hints? Maybe I am doing something wrong. 

Best Roland

Edited by DuRo55

🛩️ EDDK+EDKB 🛩️

19 hours ago, DuRo55 said:

E.g. "actual altitude" or "indicated airspeed" is not shown. I tried to change other labels, but without luck.

There was some mixup with the settings due to a bug. Should be fixed in the next 2.8 beta.

Some values like indicated speed are not always available for AI or online aircraft.

Alex

Alex, thanks for your answer. I will be patient 😉

As a positive feedback:

The display of user plane in the map with different call-sign in SIM and VATSIM works great.

Many thanks for working that out!!

Roland

🛩️ EDDK+EDKB 🛩️

55 minutes ago, DuRo55 said:

The display of user plane in the map with different call-sign in SIM and VATSIM works great.

Good to know. Thanks for the feedback, Roland!

Alex

Hi Alex,

your Beta-version and the stable one are living side by side here. When flying low and slow I'm preferring the stable version as it is more convenient for me changing the used map. Maps are showing different information that can be useful when searching specific places, others are better for preparing visual flight having high terrain and all of that could be useless when riding big irons over longer distances when rather airways and navaids are important and high terrain is considered by given procedures.

With other words, I'm missing the respective drop-down menu being available with one click.

A second wish is getting getting a zoom level that does not change again when the map follows the airplane movements. Probably it could be an option. Okay, I've learned living with it how it is, but if I could wish... :wink:

However, I love what you're doing - thanks a lot!

Edited by FlyingAxx

Regards,
Axel

Hi Alex, or anyone who may have an answer.

I seem to have lost the toolbar for LNM.

I have uninstalled and tried a different version, but to no avail. I don't know what I did to lose it, but is there a solution?

Patrick Cole

22 minutes ago, speedpig said:

Hi Alex, or anyone who may have an answer.

I seem to have lost the toolbar for LNM.

Menu "Window" -> "Reset Window Layout to default" or enable the toolbars separately in the window menu.
BTW: This is an old topic. Latest LNM beta is here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/625244-little-navmap-281beta-released/

Alex