Sign in to follow this  
Rob G

Can't see any flight training sessions

When I select Flight Training from the home screen menu, all I get is a picture; there are no selections to select.

Anyone know what I should do to see the selections? If I look at the Content menu it shows they are all installed and up to date.

Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) 

Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) 

Fans: (7 Corsair LL Series 120mm RGB)

Rob:

Go to the starting menu, then select "Activities" next select "Training" and you are there.  When you complete a section and want to brag I would save a screen grab of it.  I'm glad I did. I completed 100% of every lesson.  All of a sudden, they were gone and the powers that be said they could not do anything about it.

I hope this helps  

Jim Elder

1 hour ago, jimelder2 said:

Rob:

Go to the starting menu, then select "Activities" next select "Training" and you are there.  When you complete a section and want to brag I would save a screen grab of it.  I'm glad I did. I completed 100% of every lesson.  All of a sudden, they were gone and the powers that be said they could not do anything about it.

I hope this helps  

Jim Elder

That's exactly what I do but when the screen comes up there is just a picture, there are no training activities to select.

Both Flight Training and Landing Challenges have no entries I can select. They just show a picture with nothing selectable. (I took a snapshot butr don't know how to add it to the post)

Edited by Rob G
Add information

Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) 

Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) 

11 hours ago, Rob G said:

That's exactly what I do but when the screen comes up there is just a picture, there are no training activities to select.

Both Flight Training and Landing Challenges have no entries I can select. They just show a picture with nothing selectable. (I took a snapshot butr don't know how to add it to the post)

SOLVED: I use the "Wingman" home screen modification addon. Apparently I missed an update to that addon back in July. I found the update today and installed it and now the flight training and landing challenges screens present all of the selections as they should :-).