Sign in to follow this  
hychewright

Air Hauling apps to Make Money MSFS 2020

For those of you who fly for your own Company to make virtual money hauling cargo or passengers.....in your opinion.....which app do you prefer? Years ago when I started flying Flight sims I started with "Microsoft flight sim 2004 A Century of Flight" and I was hooked! Been flying on and off since then. When MSFS 2020 came along I was hooked again! This is the best of all flight sims IMHO. When I was flying FSX I wonted to fly for a reason rather than punch holes in the sky lol. Found this app called Air Hauler so I purchased it and really enjoyed it. That has been several years ago. Since Air Hauler first came out ...they have a lot of competition now with Neofly, On Air, FSE, and Skypark so they came out with Air Hauler 2. These type sims come a long way since Air Hauler! I've been investigating all these new sims and they are all outstanding IMHO. Thing is trying to decide which one is for me? I know it all boils down to what you like to haul.......cargo or passengers or maybe both.  That is why I would get some idea's from some of you that have one of these sims...Thanks    

Regards

Lamar Wright

I do like Air Hauler 2 although I will state that I haven’t tried many others.

I don’t get a huge amount of time to fly so it fits my purposes. I like to choose my own routes, timings etc and I like the financial aspect. 

I think I would get frustrated if I had to fly the same routes over and over plus a subscription model wouldn’t work for me.

I did use to enjoy FS Passengers but it hasn’t been released for MSFS

• Like 1

I liked what I read about Air Hauler 2, I guess because I used Air Hauler in the beginning. I also like the idea of choosing my own routes rather than flying the same old routes all the time.

Regards

Lamar Wright

The Skypark from Orbx is one I use, it allows passengers or cargo, offers many different routes and you can sort by aircraft type and airport type. I do not think it was that expensive but it suits my needs.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

First I'm sorry for my bad English...It depends what you are looking for, I've tried almost all of them and I'd go for Onair, it's for me the most complete and like FSeconomy it's online so there are more people inside their world apart from me.

As an offline add-on I would go for Neofly if you like flying GA and helicopters and Airhauler 2 for Arliners.

For casual flying and free flight Skypark is very good, more for the ideas it gives for flying than anything else.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Espana Pete said:

The Skypark from Orbx is one I use, it allows passengers or cargo, offers many different routes and you can sort by aircraft type and airport type. I do not think it was that expensive but it suits my needs.

There are noe passengers in skypark. It may come in the future but there are none right now. What are you talking about

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

There's an existing thread on the first page that may have more info for you: 

• Like 1

The people's flag is deepest red.

Ref: Air Hauler 2 - A friend of mine says it takes a long time to earn enough money to buy the next aircraft. Is that also the experience of AH2 users here ?

• Like 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

2 hours ago, DaWu said:

There are noe passengers in skypark. It may come in the future but there are none right now. What are you talking about

Coming in the next update V3

unknown.png

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Simple B said:

Coming in the next update V3

unknown.png

Coming Up is not its there. With their update speed you can expect this in 2023

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

I've used OnAir and NeoFly.

Right off the bat, I can say that I don't really prefer Neofly, though. The system is great but the interface (even the new early-release one) is just clunky. For me, anyway.

OnAir is great, but the fact that it mostly requires you to return to your home airport after each leg is a bit meh. Compared to Neofly, which has more freedom in this aspect.

Air Hauler 2 - I've bought it when it came out but haven't gotten around to using it yet. Will do and see how that goes.

• Like 1

Intel Core i7 8700k clocked to 4.6GHz, GTX1080Ti, 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSFS installed on NVMe drive, Windows 11, Dell 27" 60Hz Monitor + Dell 24" 60Hz Monitor. Resolution 1920x1080. Game Mode on, GPU scheduling enabled (Win11). MSFS settings: High-End for airlines, Ultra for GA.

Fair enough, just letting you know passengers is actually planned for the future and is work in progress rather than a maybe.

Edited by Simple B
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for your reply's.....This gives me a lot to think about and which one I'll try first. Looking forward to starting my own Cargo Flight Company.

Regards

Lamar Wright

12 hours ago, Paul K said:

Ref: Air Hauler 2 - A friend of mine says it takes a long time to earn enough money to buy the next aircraft. Is that also the experience of AH2 users here ?

It depends on what your starting aircraft is. You can also lease rather than buy as well. You can make it as difficult or as easy as you like by how much starting $$ you give yourself. An aircraft such as the Kodiak can generate more $$ than a 172 for example. But yeah, it's designed for the long term.

• Like 1