Sign in to follow this  
AnkH

Easy route suggestion tool

Hi all, I cant find the route suggestion tool anymore I am sure exists on a homepage: you can select a departure or a destination, select an airframe and define the flight duration, e.g. 2h, and then it lists a series of potential flights that match the criteria. Does anyone know where to find this? Thanks for a heads up

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

7 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Hi all, I cant find the route suggestion tool anymore I am sure exists on a homepage: you can select a departure or a destination, select an airframe and define the flight duration, e.g. 2h, and then it lists a series of potential flights that match the criteria. Does anyone know where to find this? Thanks for a heads up

Hi;

You can try this https://www.flightsfrom.com/

It is useful for route suggessions. Hope helps to you .

• Like 3

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Also worldtour.flights has ready-to-load flight plans. Lots of them.

• Like 1

Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) 

Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) 

Fans: (7 Corsair LL Series 120mm RGB)

For US flights, Flightaware. Type in an airport ID and you can see all of the departures and arrivals for that airport. Click a flight, and the route is there ready for copying and pasting into your planner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

16 hours ago, ark4diusz said:

There is also FlightSimDispatch 

First I've ever heard of it, but it looks nice. Thanks for sharing!

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Birmingham!

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Thanks for all the replies, I guess worldflight is the one being closest to what I actually was looking for. Somehow I mean to remember that you could select the aircraft as well, but obviously not. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS