Sign in to follow this  
Verticalsim

Help me a choose another U.S. destination

KPHL

• Upvote 2

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

KFMN - Four Corners Regional Airport in New Mexico would be awesome. The name says it all, it's near so many fantastic monuments too such as Ship Rock, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde, Canyonlands/Arches NPs, and close to the Colorado Rocky Mountains. It would make for great short hops between Telluride, Aspen and Denver.

(P.S. Sorry my message is written in 'Bold' type. I can't seem to 'unbold it' using the option)

• Like 1

Fly around the Caribbean it's beautiful.

• Like 1

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

KHTS. Huntington WV is at the merging of the Ohio and Big Sandy rivers. Microsoft didn't do it justice. They left out all the hangers and stuff like the rotating beacon. 

Edited by RLJR

I know these are all on the large to medium but I am a big Delta guy and all of these need to be done ASAP since they are really missed...

1. KDTW (I know there is a free one but...) 
  2. KSLC (Haven't seen anything from PACSIM in a long time about theirs)
  3. KSEA (The Default one needs to be done correctly or at least updated)

Thank you for asking the community!

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

KTPA will be my home airport in a few years, and I travel there frequently now.

I've been puzzled as the why the company with TAMPA in its name has not committed to doing KTPA in MSFS(or has not mentioned it to the public that I've seen.),

I am thrilled that you have it in your workshop, and I'll be the 1st in line, ready to buy her when she's ready. 🙂 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

21 hours ago, G550flyer said:

KVPS would be perfect. It's a joint field owned by the USAF that performs a lot of testing in the Eglin AFB ranges here and over the Gulf of Mexico. It receives a lot of airline traffic along with military aircraft. Would be nice to see this airport get some love.

Rick 

I second KVPS. It would complement KPNS, Pensacola that was just released. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I’ll throw in a vote for KONT. Spent several years there. Unique airport. Fun fact. Other than LAX it’s the only other airport in Southern California with runways that will support CAT 3 auto land. (In real life anyway). 

I seem to be in the minority, but I'm not interested in anymore CA airports, unless they'd be small GA only fields far away from the large metro areas.

KSYR - Looking forward to this one

KGRR - I'd buy this

KSFB - I'd buy this

KMHT - I'd buy this

KDMT - Did you mean KMDT? When I search KDMT in LNM nothing comes up.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Also agree with KVPS and surrounding area to be included!

Edited by Hatch76

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Two suggestions,

1. after you accumulate enough suggestions I would run a pole to see how they pan out... like maybe pick your top three.

2. We all know your superb at creating larger airports but how about trying something maybe a tad smaller but with more character?  I dunno, airports like Aspen and Telluride comes to mind.  Not those actual airports but something along those lines.  US is a big place... maybe you can find something unique. Something you might have fun developing.  Good luck on whatever you choose.

Edited by Clutch Cargo
  • Upvote 1

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

47 minutes ago, Clutch Cargo said:

Two suggestions,

Aspen and Telluride comes to mind.  

Those are handcrafted airports "I know their not the best" but how many would be willing to shell out for 3rd party version of those airports? that's ORBX territory.

Edited by jbdbow1970