Sign in to follow this  
Guest fruitfly

What kind of missions do ytou want to see in the Adrenaline add on

Guest weeniemcween

A great piece of old wisdom for the day.As far as adrenaline, bush missions are cool, like CAP and Denali. I'm looking forward to doing some with the realair scout package. I also really liked the two beaver missions. Very soothing for some reason. And I guess with a name like adrenaline there will of course be several races, so we don't need to ask for those. I'm not really a fan of jet missions at all, because while the others can be realistic, the jet missions are arcade-like and will always be overshadowed by a complex add on, IMO. Chopper missions are fun, but most people don't seem to fly choppers.

LOL, since you mention fantasy stuff, why not a remake of the Stephen King film The Langoliers?

>And I'm sad that some folks apparently can't take a little>light sarcastic satire without "losing respect" for someone. >If it's so easily lost it wasn't worth having in the first>place.>>Regards>>Bob Scott>ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V>Santiago de Chile>Ron B49, seems to have become a self appointed policeman on here. He policed me on another thread.

Dave Taylor gb.png