Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

SimToolkitPro 1.0 out now

Thanks for the HU ! Been waiting quite some time for 1.0

No time yet to run it but, indeed as promised, STKP 1.0 seems to be packed with goodies ! 😛 

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

I updated to version 1.0 this morning but have not used it yet. Nice changes to the interface however. It is a great, feature rich program that I use on pretty much every flight now -- and, incredibly, it is free. I have bought pay ware that is not as well developed. 

• Upvote 1

Dan Scott

hi there, download it yesterday bu t unable to launch

Checking plugin version......and nothing append, simconnectserver is ok and green for msfs

Yea, something seems wrong. The app now constantly disconnects and crashes, it is virtually unusable. I am thinking something with the upgrade is not working or there is an issue on their servers.

Dan Scott

I used it yesterday with no issues. Haven't tried today.

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Latest version of STP is really great. I have been using it on every flight. I find it most useful for: depature and arrival details in one summary page with tabs, airport map with taxi info, integrated charts, nice map with flight route and follow me mode, simbrief flight plan loading, Vatsim filing, logging of flights. There is detailed analysis including a picture where you touched down. And a tonne of additional useful stuff!

I am looking for android apps which have maps, taxi info and follow mode etc.

Edited by Greazer