Sign in to follow this  
jaytee73

TBM 930 - auto Pilot

I have finally - decided to adopt the TBM in my Hangar as one of my Go TO  single engines - BUT - 

try as I might  - I cannot get  the autopilot button to work by pressing with the mouse - on either default Asobo

aircraft or additions

I use the Honeycomb Bravo - and all the rest of the buttons work with the flight controls - FD -YD - Nav - VS etc  but

not the dedicated AP button - either - and also tried the mouse with the Bravo disconnected

Unless someone can help  ---- it looks as if I will have to change to the C PC12 for type

Edited by jaytee73

The AP works well in TBM9. One thing: I use he WT Garmin G3000 mod.

There are several videos in YT showing the use of AP in the TBM9.

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

On 9/3/2022 at 3:07 PM, jaytee73 said:

I have finally - decided to adopt the TBM in my Hangar as one of my Go TO  single engines - BUT - 

try as I might  - I cannot get  the autopilot button to work by pressing with the mouse - on either default Asobo

aircraft or additions

I use the Honeycomb Bravo - and all the rest of the buttons work with the flight controls - FD -YD - Nav - VS etc  but

not the dedicated AP button - either - and also tried the mouse with the Bravo disconnected

Unless someone can help  ---- it looks as if I will have to change to the C PC12 for type

Try the AP/trim switch on the R/H end of the overhead panel. It is the master switch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, trainnut said:

Try the AP/trim switch on the R/H end of the overhead panel. It is the master switch.

When all fails !! ??? - do 1 of 2 things - call Avsim  - Or - read the #$%^& manual or Check Lists

do you know - how simple a problem  - gone over 2 days - 2 uninstalls and reinstalls - drove me nuts and

all that was needed was just one switch 

Trainnut - thaankss !! - and enjoy the new TSW 3 - I hope to!

2 hours ago, jaytee73 said:

When all fails !! ??? - do 1 of 2 things - call Avsim  - Or - read the #$%^& manual or Check Lists

do you know - how simple a problem  - gone over 2 days - 2 uninstalls and reinstalls - drove me nuts and

all that was needed was just one switch 

Trainnut - thaankss !! - and enjoy the new TSW 3 - I hope to!

Don't feel bad - we've all been there one time or another. I got bit by the same problem a while back. 🙂  I really hate it when the problem is user error and I am the user.

• Like 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Download the TBM930  Pilots Operating Manual. There are several available on the net. From this I make up my own checklists, leaving out the stuff that is not relevant to sim operations. In my case, the AP/trim sw, fuel auto sel & /boost pump Auto are part of my after start check.

I an not sure if attaching word files is allowed on this forum . If so I could post my checklists here, but there are many others about.