Sign in to follow this  
Beagle12

Discover Australia

Adventum Simulations is proud to announce the second release in our Adventum Tours series, Adventum Tours: Australia for Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

Explore the vastness of the Australian continent as you fly over several different types of areas that the country has to offer.  

Amazing coastlines, rugged canyons, white sandy beaches, ruby red deserts, and beautiful rainforests await you to discover flying all sorts of aircraft within the sim. 

The product includes 55 different activities with unlimited replayability. 

Adventum Tours: Australia Product Features
Authentic Tour Guide Experience

Our friendly tour guide from Australia, Addison, is back to give your tour passengers custom narrated tours with each flight.

The tours are filled with points of interest information, aboriginal culture, Australian history, pop culture facts, and geographic information throughout Australia. 

20  -  Adventum Tours: Australia Tour Missions

You won't be flying multiple leg-to-leg routes with Adventum Tours.

Our tour missions were created from the inspiration of real-life aircraft tour operators by having just one takeoff and one landing to complete each tour.

The tours included are:
Adelaide Tour (South Australia)
Alice Springs Tour (Northern Territory)
Canberra Tour (Capital Territory)
Darwin Tour (Northern Territory)
Great Barrier Reef Tour (Queensland)
Hobart Tour (Tasmania)
Melbourne Tour (Victoria)
Perth Tour (Western Australia)
Sydney Tour (New South Wales)
Uluru National Park Tour (Northern Territory)
Each mission is available in two different mission modes:  Casual and Advanced Pilot

Blue Mountains National Park - Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains west of Sydney as you fly over Eucalyptus forests and enjoy the mountain vistas and the Three Sisters.
Gosses Bluff - Journey to the middle of the Australian outback, where you can view the remnant of an asteroid crater that hit the area over 142 million years ago.
King George Falls - Fly over this remote Western Australia region to view this beautiful area's twin waterfalls.
Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre - Explore the vast area of the Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre region, the lowest natural point on the Australian continent.
Mawson Peak Volcano - Experience one of the most remote locations on Earth as you fly over Heard Island in the South Indian Ocean.

Mawson Peak and Mount Dixon are located here and are the only two active volcanoes in Australia and its territories.
Mitchell Falls - This beautiful waterfall is located within the Mitchell River National Park system in the Kimberly region of Western Australia.
Mount Ossa - Discover the Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park area, the highest point in Tasmania, Mount Ossa.
Snowy Mountains - Explore the tallest mountain range in Australia, which is home to several of Australia's highest peaks, including Mount Kosciuszko.
Whitsunday Islands - Experience the beautiful Whitsunday Islands archipelago with beautiful white sandy beaches and over 74 different islands of all shapes and sizes.
Wilpena Pound / Ikara - Journey over this beautiful geographic area of folding ridges and mountain vistas north of Adelaide.

I found this on Simmartket and thought it was worthy of attention 😀 Also available on fightsim.to

Edited by Beagle12
Update text
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

Adventum Simulations is proud to announce the second release in our Adventum Tours series, Adventum Tours: Australia for Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

Explore the vastness of the Australian continent as you fly over several different types of areas that the country has to offer.  

Amazing coastlines, rugged canyons, white sandy beaches, ruby red deserts, and beautiful rainforests await you to discover flying all sorts of aircraft within the sim. 

The product includes 55 different activities with unlimited replayability. 

Adventum Tours: Australia Product Features
Authentic Tour Guide Experience

Our friendly tour guide from Australia, Addison, is back to give your tour passengers custom narrated tours with each flight.

The tours are filled with points of interest information, aboriginal culture, Australian history, pop culture facts, and geographic information throughout Australia. 

20  -  Adventum Tours: Australia Tour Missions

You won't be flying multiple leg-to-leg routes with Adventum Tours.

Our tour missions were created from the inspiration of real-life aircraft tour operators by having just one takeoff and one landing to complete each tour.

The tours included are:
Adelaide Tour (South Australia)
Alice Springs Tour (Northern Territory)
Canberra Tour (Capital Territory)
Darwin Tour (Northern Territory)
Great Barrier Reef Tour (Queensland)
Hobart Tour (Tasmania)
Melbourne Tour (Victoria)
Perth Tour (Western Australia)
Sydney Tour (New South Wales)
Uluru National Park Tour (Northern Territory)
Each mission is available in two different mission modes:  Casual and Advanced Pilot

Blue Mountains National Park - Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains west of Sydney as you fly over Eucalyptus forests and enjoy the mountain vistas and the Three Sisters.
Gosses Bluff - Journey to the middle of the Australian outback, where you can view the remnant of an asteroid crater that hit the area over 142 million years ago.
King George Falls - Fly over this remote Western Australia region to view this beautiful area's twin waterfalls.
Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre - Explore the vast area of the Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre region, the lowest natural point on the Australian continent.
Mawson Peak Volcano - Experience one of the most remote locations on Earth as you fly over Heard Island in the South Indian Ocean.

Mawson Peak and Mount Dixon are located here and are the only two active volcanoes in Australia and its territories.
Mitchell Falls - This beautiful waterfall is located within the Mitchell River National Park system in the Kimberly region of Western Australia.
Mount Ossa - Discover the Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park area, the highest point in Tasmania, Mount Ossa.
Snowy Mountains - Explore the tallest mountain range in Australia, which is home to several of Australia's highest peaks, including Mount Kosciuszko.
Whitsunday Islands - Experience the beautiful Whitsunday Islands archipelago with beautiful white sandy beaches and over 74 different islands of all shapes and sizes.
Wilpena Pound / Ikara - Journey over this beautiful geographic area of folding ridges and mountain vistas north of Adelaide.

I found this on Simmartket and thought it was worthy of attention 😀 Also available on fightsim.to

I haven't seen this or bought it - but if this is based upon the Australian -  so called update -  of a few months ago  - then buyer be aware - because the update was a con - in that from day 1 of the sim's launch - most of the whole Continent - is based upon Bing Maps that are 9 years out of date - and all MS did with the update was to update 4 regional airfields and a few so- called tours etc 

So - unless  any of the suggested places have changed in the past 9 years - maybe the software will be worth seeing - 

Australia is !!!!!!

• Like 1

Who on earth is paying for a guided virtual tour???? 

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

55 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

Typical negativity from Avsim users. Why am I not surprised. 🤕

No, seriously, I'm from Australia so I'm genuinely fascinated by how the country is represented in the sim, but I'm not sure why somebody would pay $$ to go on a virtual tour of their own simulator. I mean, how about you just take off and fly.....

That said, its a free market, so if somebody wants somebody else to show them around the virtual world then so be it. Whats that saying...a sucker and his money are soon parted....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

why somebody would pay $$ to go on a virtual tour of their own simulator

Well, I'm not from Australia, so "just take off and fly" wont' tell me anything about what I'm seeing below me. The narration is definitely interesting - now I have no idea if it's any good or not, but I can certainly see the appeal of flying around while a knowledgeable tour guide tells me what I'm looking at. Given that it's only ~$10, it doesn't feel like a rip off.

Also doesn't sound too bad - I just heard a few samples from their Hawaiian pack - https://soundcloud.com/jeff-s-413614247/addisonwestmaui

So it's not a bad idea. Teaches you some history, some geography, and generally can liven up just flying around. 

• Like 1

Just did the Darwin City tour. 

And there are things in this tour that I was not aware of (and I was born in Australia) but have never been to that part of the world 🙂

• Like 1

„Unlimited replaybility“ lol

how many endings are there? Is Australia randomly generated every time I start the sim?

Lukas Dalton

It's 2.3 Gbytes and was published September 2

https://flightsim.to/product/adventum-tours-australia

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

15 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Who on earth is paying for a guided virtual tour???? 

I will. As a foreigner and travel enthusiast, I'd very much looking forward to this kind of app for MSFS. The more the better.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yanfeng12342000 said:

I will. As a foreigner and travel enthusiast, I'd very much looking forward to this kind of app for MSFS. The more the better.

Fair enough - perhaps I'm wrong and there is indeed a market for it. I did a quick search on YouTube but couldn't see a review or trailer for it - If anybody has a video of how it works I'd be interested to see.

Kael Oswald

something else for me to buy then never use LOL

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I agree with Jaytee73. Not much of aus was updated in the update from the areas I tested. Last time I checked the gold coast was still at least 7 years behind. However, there were a few extra photogrammetry areas that were previously autogen looking, but still 7 years old 🙂

41 minutes ago, dogmanbird said:

I agree with Jaytee73. Not much of aus was updated in the update from the areas I tested. Last time I checked the gold coast was still at least 7 years behind. However, there were a few extra photogrammetry areas that were previously autogen looking, but still 7 years old 🙂

I'm pleased that someone else has confirmed what I said - and Dogmanbird - you mention the Gold Coast 

and that is where I live - The sim shows my house as a building site - and I have lived in it now for 81/2 years

4 years ago we held the Commonwealth games here on the GC and the huge athletes village - is still an empty - untouched field. Australian upgrade - a myth or a Con and MS should be made to change it all - or apologize to the Hundreds of  Australians using the sim for calling it an update - and to rest of you  - around the World for the misleading title

Edited by jaytee73