Sign in to follow this  
phil747fan

differences between flight dispatcher controller and pilot

hello one of my nephew is aking about differences between a flight dispatcher a controller in a tower or center and a pro pilot ???!!what will be your defintions ?...!!!see youphil

it was ...i was wondering what are you defintions between those to compare with mine and the words chosen for a kid that didnt understand maybe all my words that s why i asked ...see you

Guest CRJ700FO

>it was ...>>i was wondering what are you defintions between those to>compare with mine and the words chosen for a kid that didnt>understand maybe all my words that s why i asked ...>>see you a dispatcher checks the weather, gathers paperwork, and monitors the flight from a desk at HQa pilot flies through the weather, signs the paperwork, and flies the flight from the cockpit.

haha maybe I should be a dispatcher. This flying through clouds stuff is getting hard!

Guest BobLee

A bit of it depends on how old your nephew is. In the most basic form:The dispatcher plans the flight, its route, the amount of fuel it needs and gather the approriate paperwork and forecasts for the pilot.The controller is like a traffic cop. His job is to separate the traffic so the airplanes don't run into each other.The pilot uses the dispatchers information and the controller's directions to help him as he flies the airplane. He has the final responsibility for the safe operation of the flight.

9 yo and seems your words are better than mine .. i m not an english native speaking as he is and with your words now everything is clearthanks againim a soon to be flight dispatcher and know a "little" about the job but not easy for the words to use ....