Sign in to follow this  
gal-m

GSX No Parkings Available

Sorry to bother you all.. but could someone help me with GSX? Just did a clean (1st) install on my system and no matter if I try to load into a addon or default airport it says: "There are no parkings available at this airport" when trying to open the in-game menu - which just says that it's loading and to please wait...

Any ideas?

I'd greatly appreciate the help 🙂 

My game install is fresh and I don't have many mods: PMDG, Navigraph, two addon airports, FSRealistic Pro and that's about it. All installed within the last week.

Sounds like your installation might not be complete. Check this thread on the official support forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

3 hours ago, SierraDelta said:

Sounds like your installation might not be complete. Check this thread on the official support forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

Sorry for the late reply but this was weird.. after running the .exe I noticed that the download link you provided took me to a website that isn't secure: http instead of https

Anyways.. now when I launch my sim it says the executable of the Couatl Scripting Engine for FSX (for some reason) has been modified. Please check for viruses on your computer 

Edited by gal-m

Also - it didn't fix my issue.

It's also REALLY inconvenient that you aren't allowed to post on the FSDT forums before you get approved by an admin... 

35 minutes ago, gal-m said:

Also - it didn't fix my issue.

It's also REALLY inconvenient that you aren't allowed to post on the FSDT forums before you get approved by an admin... 

You don't have to wait for your forum registration to get support, because the forum is only ONE of the two possible FSDT support channels, email is always available. In any case, your problem is very likely caused by your antivirus, that has modified the executable mistakenly assuming it was a threat, so it has now corrupted it, wrongly trying to "heal it" from a non-existent threat.

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager to the antivirus Exclusions

- Run either the FSDT Live Update or the latest Offline installer.

Please don't continue here, if you still have issues, use the FSDT support email while you wait for the forum registration to be processed. 

28 minutes ago, virtuali said:

You don't have to wait for your forum registration to get support, because the forum is only ONE of the two possible FSDT support channels, email is always available. In any case, your problem is very likely caused by your antivirus, that has modified the executable mistakenly assuming it was a threat, so it has now corrupted it, wrongly trying to "heal it" from a non-existent threat.

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager to the antivirus Exclusions

- Run either the FSDT Live Update or the latest Offline installer.

Please don't continue here, if you still have issues, use the FSDT support email while you wait for the forum registration to be processed. 

Hi @virtuali and thanks for the reply - I appreciate it.

I actually don't have any anti virus programs, this is a clean install of Windows on a VERY high end machine (3090, 5900X, 980 Pro, etc.).

I also keep my Windows installs very light, so software confliction is very unlikely in my opinion.

I will contact you via email after I get home! Thanks again 🙂 

yes i'm also struggling with getting it to work, did everything the forum has said, will have to wait and see what it causing it

9 hours ago, PatGi said:

I’m having the same exact issue… were you able to fix it?

7 hours ago, Carl02 said:

yes i'm also struggling with getting it to work, did everything the forum has said, will have to wait and see what it causing it

6 hours ago, Einstein76 said:

Hei. Jeg sliter også med at "no parking available" 

Hey @PatGi, @Carl02 & @Einstein76 since I am the OP I feel like I should at least confirm what @virtuali is saying did indeed work for me. In the end, all I had to do was run the Live Update (did it about an hour ago) and now GSX seems to be working just fine.

I am hoping this works for you all as well 🙂 

Edited by gal-m
  • Like 1

Hi !

I've the same issue since the last update...

Is anybody here (like the song) with the same issue ? 

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

1 hour ago, supersym said:

Hi !

I've the same issue since the last update...

Is anybody here (like the song) with the same issue ? 

You are replying to a very old post, before usage of the SU10/12 Navdata was introduced, so none of the issues posted here would apply, because they were all likely related to issues with reading the airport file.

But you should have posted this on FSDT support forum, providing all the details about the airport.

I will this afernoon... this morning, at work, my PC and his firewall don't allowed me to post there...😄

Edited by supersym

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars