Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Wilco CitationX startup question

Guys, can anyone pls help me to start up CitationX properly. I'm trying to follow the manual and get to the point where I turn the RH ignition switch On and press the RH button. TURB% goes to 23% then drops to 0%. Again and again when I try. On the APU Panel green lamps READY TO LOAD and BLEED VAL OPEN, APU RPM 100%. Any ideas?Thanks.

The manual supplied is frigging insane: Page 27, "Checklist":12. Fuel Transfer/Crossfeed - CHECK/OFF13. FLT CONTROL SHUTOFF Switch >>>>>>> Woooooot?Annunciators - ALL EXTINGUISHEDDoes anyone know of a decent Checklist or tutorial suitable for Wilco's CitationX?Thanks.

Check the feelthere unofficial non technical forum. I think I saw some manuals and checklists there for the Citation X.Ian.

Wanted to add that there is a checklist in the avsim library, do a search for citation X checklist, the file is called fs9citx. I haven't used it yet, but might be worth a look.Ian.

if you downloaded your version of the FT CX before ~05/23/07 you need to collect the patched version from your wilco download space.there is a forum for asking real procedure questions about the CX on the feelthere forums -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27(your question has been asked in the above forum linked above; you can find the answer with a forum search.)--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Also, make sure the fuel cutoff switches are in the up position prior to start. When they are down that cuts off fuel flow.Ian.

>Also, make sure the fuel cutoff switches are in the up>position prior to start. When they are down that cuts off>fuel flow.>>Ian.Sure, thank you Ian. I sorted it out after 3 readings of the manual (quite horrilble btw) and 5 mins of my own hectic muddling with the panel, worked much better. Also downloaded that checklist.@D.Scoobie: thanks for the direct link, I feel more appropriate to ask these questions there. Was kinda upset when I found there was no forum for CitationX, but should have checked that non-technical out as well.Dirk98.

There's another good checklist for CitationX in the Avsim library I've just found following Feelthere's forum: citation_x_checklist.zip

Guest 499DRJustin

>There's another good checklist for CitationX in the Avsim>library I've just found following Feelthere's forum: >>citation_x_checklist.zip>>It's effing rediculous that we have to resort to a competitors checklist to get this thing started.Wilco Feelthere! Please put out a checklist that isn't a mess like the one in the manual!