Sign in to follow this  
igorbischi

Real time mode goes off

Hello.

In two different flights the same thing happened to me twice. After about two hours of flight (from SPSO to SCDA with the TurboArrow IV Just Flight) suddenly it was no longer 9 am local time but full night (about ten hours before). Something turned off the real time mode, which I reactivated from the weather menu. After about twenty minutes again instantaneously it was night. Has something similar happened to anyone?

Igor Bischi

I would check and see if there are any control assignments that would change time, and check to see if you have something assigned to that function. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thank you for your reply. I don't see any real time options to which you can assign keys or anything else.

Igor Bischi

Just now, igorbischi said:

Thank you for your reply. I don't see any real time options to which you can assign keys or anything else.

Do you have multiplayer turned on, I read that can cause a time switch?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The only different thing is that in those flights I used for the frist time pro-atc-SR. Perhaps there is a correlation.

Igor Bischi

I did not have the real-time weather deactivated in the menu, but just now when I arrived in Nantes, there were 3 layers BKN015 BKN028 and BKN070 except that when I arrived, the sky was not completely clear not a cloud so it's bad weather! I made the round trip to Nantes Faro (without turning off the simulation) so it must have been after a flight of at least 4 hours... And it's not the first time so I think there's a problem with live weather

Edited by Axis3600

Two flights since yesterday with pmdg 738, and same problem with utc and local time completly upside down

in flight menu need to go in weather menu, change the time then go to real time 

Frédéric Giraud

3 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

Two flights since yesterday with pmdg 738, and same problem with utc and local time completly upside down

in flight menu need to go in weather menu, change the time then go to real time 

Same problem. Do you have any idea why this happens?

p.s. do you use pro-atc-sr?

Edited by igorbischi

Igor Bischi

On a flight this afternoon (set to real-time) while doing something on another computer I noticed a sudden switch in sunlight - with the sun suddenly shining brightly on the panel. The sim had switched from around 4pm to 9am all by itself.

Real-time was disabled, so I had to do as @grandfred29 said above and adjust time manually before being able to reset it.

3 hours ago, igorbischi said:

Same problem. Do you have any idea why this happens?

p.s. do you use pro-atc-sr?

I don’t use patc sorry

Frédéric Giraud

I think it's a problem with live weather.  I don't use live weather but when I ended two or three flights this week a message was behind the screen when I closed down that said something to the effect that live weather on not on or connected.  I didn't read the exact wording, because I wasn't using live weather.  Sounds like another streaming problem, similar to the CTD problem.  Maybe this is what caused your problem.

Roy

9 hours ago, igorbischi said:

Hello.

In two different flights the same thing happened to me twice. After about two hours of flight (from SPSO to SCDA with the TurboArrow IV Just Flight) suddenly it was no longer 9 am local time but full night (about ten hours before). Something turned off the real time mode, which I reactivated from the weather menu. After about twenty minutes again instantaneously it was night. Has something similar happened to anyone?

Had the same issue a few days ago but nothing since! Figured it was just a random issue. Glad to see someone else had the issue.

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU