15 minutes ago, kfarrow said:

i have the same problem. I think GSX may cause it by adding custom jetways to airports

That might be it. I have installed GSX recently and reloaded the scenery library after that.

pmdg_trijet.jpg

28 minutes ago, mhron_pilot said:

That might be it. I have installed GSX recently and reloaded the scenery library after that.

This is most likely the reason. You can exclude the GSX folder from add-on recognition in LNM options on page "Scenery Library Database". Add it to the bottom list.

42 minutes ago, albar965 said:

This is most likely the reason. You can exclude the GSX folder from add-on recognition in LNM options on page "Scenery Library Database". Add it to the bottom list.

Yes, the GSX was the culprit. However, the excluding didn't work because I found that the GSX has installed itself into C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager folder and when I try to exclude the GSX folders in my Community folder (on D drive in my case) the LNM sets the path to the Addon Manager folder on C drive. I had to temporarily move the GSX folder with .bgl files (\Community\fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways\scenery\FSDT_WorldOfJetways) out of my Community folder, build the scenery library database in LNM and then move it back. Now LNM marks as addons only the real addons. Thank you!

pmdg_trijet.jpg

42 minutes ago, mhron_pilot said:

Yes, the GSX was the culprit. However, the excluding didn't work because I found that the GSX has installed itself into C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager folder and when I try to exclude the GSX folders in my Community folder (on D drive in my case) the LNM sets the path to the Addon Manager folder on C drive.

Maybe they use symbolic links to refer to the BGL files from the Community folder.
You can find the right path to exclude (no matter if linked or not) in the airport overview information tab all way down. This lists the BGL paths of the airport.

Anyway, glad it's solved.🙂

Alex

• Like 1

Hi Alex,

Many thanks for your LNMap - I do enjoy it! I just changed to this beta version but I cannot figure out how to load into LNM a flight plan prepared in Simbrief,

Could you please enlighten me on this process? 

Many thanks and warmest regards

Edmundo Azevedo

2 hours ago, ega said:

Could you please enlighten me on this process? 

Sure.
Open SimBrief in your web browser, login into SimBrief, load or create a flight and click "Generate Flight" in SimBrief. Then go to LNM menu "File" -> "Open Flight Plan from SimBrief", enter you user alias and click "Download Flight Plan". If this shows up ok click "Create Flight Plan".

Alex

Edited by albar965
Alias

Thanks Alex - got it!

Kind regards

• Like 1

Edmundo Azevedo

Import directly from SimBrief - brilliant new feature (once I had remembered my alias)

i9900K@4.8 + Asus RTX 3080 Strix OC + 32GB DDR4

I have used LNP since the release of MSFS2020 and never had 1 crash with it. However, with this beta it crashes every single flight no matter destination or origination. Here is the snip from the log right where it errors and crashed on my last flight. Let me know if you need the full:

[2022-09-17 18:15:05.022 DEBUG]: bool AirportQuery::getBestRunwayEndForPosAndCourse(map::MapRunwayEnd&, map::MapAirport&, const atools::geo::Pos&, float) Found 11 runways
[2022-09-17 18:15:05.022 DEBUG]: bool AirportQuery::getBestRunwayEndForPosAndCourse(map::MapRunwayEnd&, map::MapAirport&, const atools::geo::Pos&, float) Found airport "KATL" runway "09L"
[2022-09-17 18:15:05.243 DEBUG]: void MainWindow::updateActionStates()
[2022-09-17 18:15:05.270 DEBUG]: void MapWidget::simDataChanged(const atools::fs::sc::SimConnectData&) Touchdown detected - zooming close 0.370443 km
[2022-09-17 18:16:27.040 DEBUG]: void MapWidget::handleInfoClick(QPoint) QPoint(903,393)
[2022-09-17 18:23:39.759 CRIT ]: receiver ""
[2022-09-17 18:23:39.759 CRIT ]: event 43
[2022-09-17 18:23:39.760 CRIT ]: Caught exception in file ..\atools\src\gui\application.cpp line 83 what std::bad_alloc
[2022-09-17 18:24:31.406 DEBUG]: void AircraftPerfController::flightSegmentChanged(const atools::fs::perf::FlightSegment&) "Destination Parking"

9 hours ago, theersink said:

I have used LNP since the release of MSFS2020 and never had 1 crash with it. However, with this beta it crashes every single flight no matter destination or origination. Here is the snip from the log right where it errors and crashed on my last flight. Let me know if you need the full:

Thanks for the report. I also had two crashes here and could not find the reason. Looks like there is some critter inside. Can you send me the settings-, log- and the used flight plan file if possible?

https://albar965.github.io/contact.html

Alex

Unable to load XP 11 or 12 scenery database with remote computer. LNM is looking for a "scenery" folder vice a "scenery_library" folder.