Sign in to follow this  
sonny147

posting pictures

guys aim not 20 years old anymore, how the heck do you post a picture on here? don't get too excited it's not that good lol!

• Like 1

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

Have a look here:

• Upvote 1

PC: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 TI, DDR5 G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 2X32 GB, Corsair HX 1000, Fractal Torrent, Samsung LC32 / G7 1440P.

thank you 

• Like 1

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

2 hours ago, sonny147 said:

guys aim not 20 years old anymore, how the heck do you post a picture on here? don't get too excited it's not that good lol!

I use Imgur, it’s free lol. After I upload to Imgur, I select the BBC (yeah, it’s probably not that , but if I open Edge to check the sim will freeze 🥶) forum option. It’s number three anyway. Hoping to see some smashing shots in the screenshot section 🫣🤠

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I use the Print Screen function/button of Windows and then upload/create link via https://postimages.org/, works like a charme, use/copy the Direct Link and then insert it here like this

Screenshot-1630.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

10 minutes ago, DAD said:

like this

That’s a fine shot sir!

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I use Snagit to nab screenshots, and Imgur to host them.

Tom Allensworth recommended Snagit a few years ago. It also includes very good image editing. 

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

4 hours ago, DAD said:

I use the Print Screen function/button of Windows and then upload/create link via https://postimages.org/, works like a charme, use/copy the Direct Link and then insert it here like this

I second that. I've been using Postimages for a good few years now. A great service .. and free.

C-47-TEGB-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

Edited by Adamski_NZ
  • Like 5

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Quite a few different answers - and I also am still not 20 - and having seen 5 British Monarchs - also entitled to be confused - even after all the above  - which appear to be more than one step - ie having taken the screen shot - one needs to go through more processes - to get it into AVSIM

I find Avsim uses the forum by some method almost Identical to ORBX - and there  - there is a "add picture(?) button at the lower end which one presses and the picture is there No outside softwares necessary

4 minutes ago, jaytee73 said:

Quite a few different answers - and I also am still not 20 - and having seen 5 British Monarchs .

So few, only five?

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I Use Steam as a repository because a user gets 20GB of storage for screen grabs.

And Steam upload prep is via SteaScree

I just added P3D as a non-steam game to my Steam Library and away we go...

Cheers

Edited by charliearon
Removed screenshots. This is not the forum for them

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

Hey @charliearon

The intent was to show how easy it is to use Steam for the purpose of hosting and posting screenshots.

In anycase I thought the rule was no more than 5 if not in the screenshots forum.

Additionally you could have left just one given the precendent of those who have also posted screen shots in this thread.

Cheers 🙃

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

30 minutes ago, Rogen said:

Hey @charliearon

The intent was to show how easy it is to use Steam for the purpose of hosting and posting screenshots.

In anycase I thought the rule was no more than 5 if not in the screenshots forum.

Additionally you could have left just one given the precendent of those who have also posted screen shots in this thread.

Cheers 🙃

If you had posted only one, I probably would have left it alone!  The general rule is no more than one or two shots to show a problem or issue in the non-screenshot forums.

The OP has plenty of info now to help him.  Topic is closed!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: