Sign in to follow this  
environmental_ice

FS Realistic

Definitely worth it! The touchdown sounds, effects and taxi as others have said. Makes the en route flight better as well with turbulence and added ambiance.

Makes a bigger difference in GA survey where everything is smaller and collar to the pilot, but I find that even when flying the Fenix, if FSRealistic has stopped for some reason, the flight feels kind of dead.

Edited by mmcmah

7 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

I'm getting random CTDs with FS Realistic while flying the HJet.

Interesting. I'm also getting CTDs lately but I thought that was due to that MSFS issue when a lot of users were getting CTDs out of the blue. I was flying HJET this weekend and didn't get any but two weeks ago I couldn't complete a flight without CTS when flying HJET and using FS Realistic. 

7 hours ago, mmcmah said:

Definitely worth it! The touchdown sounds, effects and taxi as others have said. Makes the en route flight better as well with turbulence and added ambiance.

Makes a bigger difference in GA survey where everything is smaller and collar to the pilot, but I find that even when flying the Fenix, if FSRealistic has stopped for some reason, the flight feels kind of dead.

I agree. For example, with FSRealistic the Carenado V35 Bonanza has feel of a more in depth product than the typical Carenado. I never fly any aircraft now without using the software. I have not had any problems with CTDs.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

I love this addon, after toning down some of the turbulence and movement settings a little, the VR environment is brought to life with that "extra" touch

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

3 hours ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Interesting. I'm also getting CTDs lately but I thought that was due to that MSFS issue when a lot of users were getting CTDs out of the blue. I was flying HJET this weekend and didn't get any but two weeks ago I couldn't complete a flight without CTS when flying HJET and using FS Realistic. 

Yep the CTDs are very random with the HJet and FS Realistic.

Was my first time ever getting CTDs in MSFS when I paired FS Realistic with the HJet. 

Never a CTD with either product without the other.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

1 hour ago, blueshark747 said:

Yep the CTDs are very random with the HJet and FS Realistic.

Was my first time ever getting CTDs in MSFS when I paired FS Realistic with the HJet. 

Never a CTD with either product without the other.

I have the same experience.

Maybe those CTDs are actually connected to HJET and FS Realistic. Anybody else having the same experience?

Any advise please why the Fsrealistic even in settings is set to auto start, have issues because it doesn’t start while I load the MSFS.

PLEASE HELP

39 minutes ago, GeoSkyman said:

Any advise please why the Fsrealistic even in settings is set to auto start, have issues because it doesn’t start while I load the MSFS.

PLEASE HELP

https://fsrealistic.wixsite.com/website/forum/general/guide-how-to-fix-fsr-not-auto-starting

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

14 hours ago, environmental_ice said:

Thanks everyone. I just had to hear a few things I maybe am not appreciating. I do like the rumble affects on touchdown and taxi as well. Maybe I'll just turn most of the other sounds off. I feel like the FBW32NX has good enough sounds for everything already 

You should also think FS Realistic in combination with Buttkicker or a similar transducers. It brings the immersion.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

FSRealistic is fantastic and absolutely indispensable.   Don't even think twice about getting it.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jer2929 said:

Does fsrealistic work fine in su10 beta?

I has been for me.

I like FSRealistic, but turned off some features, like windshield noise (too noisy) and turbulence (can’t hit the knobs with the mouse). 

The sneeze is loud, but what really makes me jump in my chair is the audio from the TDS GTNXi…

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

47 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I has been for me.

I like FSRealistic, but turned off some features, like windshield noise (too noisy) and turbulence (can’t hit the knobs with the mouse). 

The sneeze is loud, but what really makes me jump in my chair is the audio from the TDS GTNXi…

Just for your info (in case you may not know it), there is a freeze function in the settings that freezes the shake when you use the mouse.

• Like 2

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV