Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

FSX SP1 Run time error program..? R6025

Hello, since this morning I received 2 x the above error popup , the report is send to

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest UlfB

Hi,I did a quick search with Google and there is a lot of info on this error, but few related to FSX. Some posts where about getting the error in a multiplayer session. I found a tip on a thread here on avsim: Disable any add-ons and see what happens. Sad thing is that the poster never provided feedback. I found the same advice on another forum and the same lack of feedback. (Remember to give feedback if get your problem solved!)The error is caused by a runtime error in a C++ module, visualfsx.dll, which is a component within FSX. If your'e a freak you might enjoy this info: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749God luck with tracking down the cause!Ulf B :-)

Hello,This error is generated, in my configuration, when the amount of AI Traffic is very high. As soon as I reduce this Traffic level there is no error anymore.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64