Sign in to follow this  
Tomaz Drnovsek

HJET, FS Realistic and CTDs

I never experienced CTDs in MSFS. I'm using FS Realistic for some time now and never had any issues. Last month I also bought HJET, which is a great plane but since then I'm experiencing A LOT of CTDs that seem completely random. I started flying HJET when MSFS had some unusual large numer of CTDs reported by users so I attributed mine to that bug. Unfortunately crashes didn't stop. I wonder if anybody else is having that issue when using HJET and FS Realistic together? 

I'm using both and haven't experiences CTD yet in HJET. I do experience CTD in other aircraft though once in a while, but to my  understanding it's not FS realistic related

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I know it doesn't help when I say I don't share your problem (HJet and FSRealistic). Have many hours in with this combination and don't think I've ever had a CTD with it.

• Are you running SU9?
  • Which livery?
  • Where are you flying?
  • Does it happen with other aircraft/when not running FSR?

On 9/13/2022 at 12:23 PM, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

I never experienced CTDs in MSFS. I'm using FS Realistic for some time now and never had any issues. Last month I also bought HJET, which is a great plane but since then I'm experiencing A LOT of CTDs that seem completely random. I started flying HJET when MSFS had some unusual large numer of CTDs reported by users so I attributed mine to that bug. Unfortunately crashes didn't stop. I wonder if anybody else is having that issue when using HJET and FS Realistic together? 

Yes, I am having CTD's with the Hjet and FSRealistic. I am still experimenting and expect that the two softwares are not compatible/stable together.

Charles.