Sign in to follow this  
Bob9840

Little Nav Map Quit Displaying My Aircraft

I have been using Little Nav Map with X-Plane 11 and now with MSFS with no problem since MSFS came out.  Now all of a sudden, my aircraft no longer show up.  I have reinstalled the latest version of LNM, LNM shows I'm connected, but no aircraft.  Any ideas??  Thanks!! 

Thanks for the quick reply Alex!!   I don't see "show user aircraft" under "view".  I do see "show aircraft" but that is already selected.  Thanks for your help!!

I would attach a screenshot but don't know how to do that.

Bob

Thanks for the quick reply Alex!!   I don't see "show user aircraft" under "view".  I do see "show aircraft" but that is already selected.  Thanks for your help!!

Here is a screenshot

By the way, I would like to thank you for a fantastic application!!

Bob

Little-Nav-Map.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot.

In LNM versions 2.6 it's "Show aircraft". I changed this recently to "Show user aircraft" in 2.7 / 2.8 versions.

Seems nothing wrong on your screenshot. LNM is connected and options are enabled. Are you "sitting in the cockpit" in the simulator? The yellow user aircraft should normally show up.

Things you can try:
1. Menu View -> Reset Display Settings
2. Tools -> Reset all Settings and restart

Edit: BTW: You use very old navdata. Switch to "Do not use Navigraph" in the scenery library menu. See here about options: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/SCENERY.html#load-scenery-library-dialog-msfs-apt-navdata

Alex

Edited by albar965
Scenery library

Show User Aircraft is not selectable for me. Previously it was always fine, but I can't get it back. I reset settings and restarted. LNM is connected to my simulator. Any ideas?

18 hours ago, Joez68 said:

Show User Aircraft is not selectable for me. Previously it was always fine, but I can't get it back. I reset settings and restarted. LNM is connected to my simulator. Any ideas?

This is disabled if LNM is not connected to the sim and the sim is still in the opening screen. 

What simulator do you use?

Alex

XP12, LNM 2.8.12

I re-installed, but still have the same issue. LNM is set to connect to XP automatically, and the welcome screen is not on. I have scenery and A/C performance on a different drive, but I don't think that should be an issue. LNM is connected.

33 minutes ago, Joez68 said:

I re-installed, but still have the same issue. LNM is set to connect to XP automatically, and the welcome screen is not on. I have scenery and A/C performance on a different drive, but I don't think that should be an issue. LNM is connected.

This configuration should not cause any issues. Is the Xpconnect plugin installed and can you see it in the X-Plane plugins menu?
Do you use a Mac?

Alex