Sign in to follow this  
Romeo_Tango

Latest Update

I tried my best to NOT join this SU. I just couldn't wait any longer for SU10 to be released and joined today. Can't wait to get to flying this afternoon AFTER a Honeydoo project I have to complete.

I am not concerned about a new nVidia driver as I have a 5800x3D and a 6800XT 🙂

Edited by Mikeingreen

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

7 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

I tried my best to NOT join this SU. I just couldn't wait any longer for SU10 to be released and joined today. Can't wait to get to flying this afternoon AFTER a Honeydoo project I have to complete.

I am not concerned about a new nVidia driver as I have a 5800x3D and a 6800XT 🙂

well that's even worse... you will have no driver updates... and no fsr2.1 yet.... I Have a 6900xt and dx12 is running perfecr except for missing tiles.. and I hear nothing about a new msfs driver for amd

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

8 hours ago, peloto said:

Wau, If Asobo is waiting for NVIDIA and NVIDIA for Asobo, that could be a never-ending space-temporal loop irresolvable that could proof the existence of God.

NVIDIA and ASOBO do sound like the names of Greek gods. Perhaps there's a long-lost Greek tale about how NVIDIA and ASOBO competed for the romantic affection of ASUS, at least according to the ORACLE.

• Upvote 1

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

9 hours ago, peloto said:

Wau, If Asobo is waiting for NVIDIA and NVIDIA for Asobo, that could be a never-ending space-temporal loop irresolvable that could proof the existence of God.

I seem to be having deja vu as to this thread -- it's like I wake up, visit this thread, and it's the same as yesterday -- Groundhog Day all over again.

• Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

10 hours ago, scotchegg said:

If you mean SU10 update, that won’t be released until Nvidia release their next driver. 

And LevelD their 757.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

This has not been fun so far. I couldn't get the 1st two flights to load completely and now on the 3rd, with the TBM and the Improvement Mod, the flight loaded but I seem to have Wonder Woman's plane instead. I know there is a fix for that but can't remember what it was.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

Hopefully the SU11 beta comes as soon as possible after SU10. I doubt they'll want to delay that one as it has to release in November for the 40th Anniversary.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1