Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft 32-bit add-ons price reduced

Eaglesoft Development Group has good news for those who still prefer 32 Bit Simulators such as FSX Boxed, FSX Steam, or LM P3DV3. Our entire Generation Two Catalog has prices slashed by 50%.

We know use the F1/EZ Eaglesoft Agent which is downloadable from that catalog. Allow run and you will see and manage all your purchases from the EZ Agent App.😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Nice to hear something from EagleSoft - even though many of us have now moved on to MSFS.  So my questions are:

1. Does EagleSoft have any plans for publishing aircraft designed for MSFS?

2. If so, roughly what time frame?

3. If so, will one of the Citations be part of those plans (I really enjoyed the one you released for FSX some years back)?

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

I’ve been waiting for the Challenger 605, any news on that one?

Nathan Ford (The Wonder Dog)

Just wondering...how many would still be running 32 Bit simulators...?

• Upvote 1

I'm not a great fan of software "agents" which manage installs. To me it is a kind of DRM, which adds a layer of unnecessary complexity. I much prefer the serial key install which leaves no other bits and pieces on my PC. If the price is really low, I'd still consider FSX/P3D products but definitely without the agent.

• Like 1

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

21 hours ago, ozzieblr said:

Nice to hear something from EagleSoft - even though many of us have now moved on to MSFS.  So my questions are:

1. Does EagleSoft have any plans for publishing aircraft designed for MSFS?

2. If so, roughly what time frame?

3. If so, will one of the Citations be part of those plans (I really enjoyed the one you released for FSX some years back)?

1. Not at this time.

2. None

3.No😎

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

20 hours ago, ftwd said:

I’ve been waiting for the Challenger 605, any news on that one?

C605 is in development for LM P3DV4/5😎

• Like 2

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

19 hours ago, YMMB said:

Just wondering...how many would still be running 32 Bit simulators...?

The offer is for all those who do. Surprising how many folks are happy all the way back to FS2004 and FSX😎

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

11 hours ago, rooitou said:

I'm not a great fan of software "agents" which manage installs. To me it is a kind of DRM, which adds a layer of unnecessary complexity. I much prefer the serial key install which leaves no other bits and pieces on my PC. If the price is really low, I'd still consider FSX/P3D products but definitely without the agent.

The EZ Agent is the F1/ES method and makes it a one stop tool to manage your license, purchase, etc.😎

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

3 hours ago, N400QW said:

The offer is for all those who do. Surprising how many folks are happy all the way back to FS2004 and FSX😎

I'm guessing it's the same folks that would need that 50% off...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mgard78 said:

Your statement somehow reminds me of a class I had in political science way back when. The professor described wages in Communist China under Chairman Mao as 'bicycle wages for a bicycle economy'.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

4 hours ago, Mgard78 said:

And so it is that folks look down their noses at those who enjoy other than the "Latest and Greatest"🧐

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

2 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

Your statement somehow reminds me of a class I had in political science way back when. The professor described wages in Communist China under Chairman Mao as 'bicycle wages for a bicycle economy'.

Precisely😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

4 hours ago, N400QW said:

And so it is that folks look down their noses at those who enjoy other than the "Latest and Greatest"🧐

It's all good.
Those of us who enjoy what went before are able to do so without the need of approval from those who waste
their time looking down their noses to see what others are doing and then sneer.

8 hours ago, N400QW said:

Yes, some folks have nothing better to do. But it's just different strokes for different folks. Some love the past and just want to hold on to what they love. Others know life is short and want to reach out to the skies.

Nothing wrong with enjoying bicycles instead of fast cars or preferring antique furniture over contemporary designs. Nothing wrong with the thematic enjoyment of old planes in old sims using old tech. I just wish you'd port your biz jets to 64 bits though. I'm guessing there's huge demand from the rest of them. 🙂

Edited by bofhlusr

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1