Sign in to follow this  

Still problems with other plugins under XP12. For example for ToLiss A321 it alters the COM-Display (huge decimal point) and makes the FMS unusable. No idea whether it is a ToLiss or a LNM problem.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

31 minutes ago, Yogipriester said:

Still problems with other plugins under XP12. For example for ToLiss A321 it alters the COM-Display (huge decimal point) and makes the FMS unusable. No idea whether it is a ToLiss or a LNM problem.

What OS?

Edit: And what LNM and what Xpconnect version?

Edited by albar965

16 hours ago, Yogipriester said:

Linux Mint and LNM 2.8.4 with the XPconnect version provided with 2.8.4

Ahh. This. Sorry, but currently I have absolutely no idea how to fix this and I doubt this is an Xpconnect issue. How can a simple plugin only reading datarefs upset a simulator? Never had problems in XP11.

I'll have a look at this but not soon. I have to set up a full system to test this since XP12 does not run on my developer notebook and refuses to run on virtual machines. And then it is still questionable if it can be solved. I already reduced dependencies in the last build of Xpconnect to avoid some side effects but it did not help. 🤷‍♂️

Alex

Understood. It appears that ToLiss is also aware of it and they are baffled too how possibly a plugin can affect the FMS of their bird in XP12 whereas XP11 is working fine.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

2 minutes ago, Yogipriester said:

Understood. It appears that ToLiss is also aware of it and they are baffled too how possibly a plugin can affect the FMS of their bird in XP12 whereas XP11 is working fine.

I see. Thanks for the information.

X12 still looks very beta to me despite calling it a rc.

Alex