Sign in to follow this  
Dave_YVR

Still getting user aircraft injected

I've set custom paths in parameters and unchecked the Liveries Automatic but I'm still getting flyable liveries showing up by PSXT.  Yes, it is incredibly endearing to see Canadian B748's parked at YVR but they shouldn't be there.

20220919121245-1.jpg

Here are my ai aircraft lines

<parameter name="lfolder0" value="K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\AI Aircraft" />
    <parameter name="lfolder1" value="K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta" />

The Canadian B748 livery also has isAirTraffic=0 set in it's aircraft.cfg, and resides within the K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\Asobo_B747_8i_CDN folder.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

5 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

I've set custom paths in parameters and unchecked the Liveries Automatic but I'm still getting flyable liveries showing up by PSXT.  Yes, it is incredibly endearing to see Canadian B748's parked at YVR but they shouldn't be there.

20220919121245-1.jpg

Here are my ai aircraft lines

<parameter name="lfolder0" value="K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\AI Aircraft" />
    <parameter name="lfolder1" value="K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta" />

The Canadian B748 livery also has isAirTraffic=0 set in it's aircraft.cfg, and resides within the K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\Asobo_B747_8i_CDN folder.

Well with this settings it is not possible that PSXT spawns these aircraft (they will not be present in \liveries\AIliveries.xml, you can check that), so it must be MSFS, 

Are your settings in MSFS okay?

AIR TRAFFIC: OFF

Ground aircraft density: 0

36 minutes ago, kiek said:

Are your settings in MSFS okay?

AIR TRAFFIC: OFF

Ground aircraft density: 0

Absolutely. There is NO traffic present until I start PSXT.

Check what aircraft there are in K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\AI Aircraft       

There should not be a " Canadian B748 livery" in there, and if it is there the lfolder0 parameter is not right because it does not point to AI aircraft (only):

and

Check if you see the "Canadian B748 livery" in \liveries\AI_liveries.xml. 

It should not be, and if it is not in there it is impossible for PSXT to spawn it in MSFS, so MSFS does it (or any othger program)

Edited by kiek

9 hours ago, kiek said:

Check what aircraft there are in K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\AI Aircraft       

There should not be a " Canadian B748 livery" in there, and if it is there the lfolder0 parameter is not right because it does not point to AI aircraft (only):

That folder has my own selection of AI aircraft and is correct in its path and also doesn't include the Canadian B748. The ONLY one in my sim is the default Asobo user flyable in this path K:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\Asobo_B747_8i_CDN. 

On checking the AI_liveries.xml I found lots of added liveries for the flyable models and removed them. They must have been from initial install before I customized the paths in the parameters.

Edited by Dave_YVR

39 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

On checking the AI_liveries.xml I found lots of added liveries for the flyable models and removed them. They must have been from initial install before I customized the paths in the parameters.

You could also have Pushed the Liveries button, then it generates a new AI_liveries.xml; based on your parameters.