Sign in to follow this  
RFields5421

DX10 on Win XP possible?

Guest YukonPete

I couldn't have said that last point better myself!

Guest christian

Hi PhilThe thread has run on for too long and, yes, we aren't in the argument clinic - great sketch that one."what you wrote as critical and analytical reporting"- I admit this wasn't a well researched balanced blog. Blogs usually aren't, they are just quick op-eds. If you do a google search you'll find what other people wrote about FLS is similar in tone to mine. Is this fair? Should editors be more thorough when writing articles? I think readers know a blog is just a blog and not a PhD. The main articles in Sim pilot Magazine are a lot more researched and balanced (apart from the 'my opinion' column, which again is just an op-ed). I guess in the end of the day an editor should be honest with the package they're selling. Something that reads blog is just that - someone quickly rambling on about something they picked up somewhere or sharing a quick opinion. Anyhow, my blog was written to illustrate that many people are't happy about the decision to make DX10 Vista exclusive. I think this very thread proves my point as it did generate quite some controversy.Indeed, FSX *is a game* not cancer research. Let's agree that it doesn't matter who's right or wrong, but in the end of the day all that counts is that the beer tastes good. :-beerchug Cheers,Christian