Sign in to follow this  
UKflyer

We don't need ground textures just objects

2 hours ago, UKflyer said:

ah amazing thanks, xorganiser needs to be updated with this!

If you are using xOrganizer 3.0 there is an update out exactly for this new version of X-World, use the built in update function to proceed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, peroni said:

If you are using xOrganizer 3.0 there is an update out exactly for this new version of X-World, use the built in update function to proceed. 

Cheers i'll get the update 👍

6 hours ago, peroni said:

Hi Peroni, is this "XoDataInternal V31 Update 19092022.zip" the update you mentioned? Thanks.

Hamilton Müller

17 hours ago, Murmur said:

Maybe LR should partner with ORBX for default scenery.

XP12 is gonna have the most realistic lighting, the most realistic weather and the most realistic flight operations, so once all the warts and bugs of the early release are solved, the only thing dragging it down is the current default scenery.

Or they finally could just offer an X-Plane specific version of their "Global" product for a reasonable price.

Edited by Bjoern
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

4 hours ago, Hamilton_ said:

Hi Peroni, is this "XoDataInternal V31 Update 19092022.zip" the update you mentioned? Thanks.

Yes

• Like 1

I saw some pictures on FB of XP12 with what looked like Orbx regional textures. Do any we bought for XP11 all work in XP12?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

5 hours ago, scotchegg said:

I saw some pictures on FB of XP12 with what looked like Orbx regional textures. Do any we bought for XP11 all work in XP12?

seem to work fine in XP12 but i switched to ortho's with a lower ZL as they eat up the vRAM and fps

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Orbx offers a demo of their GB South scenery. See here https://orbxdirect.com/product/gbr-south-demo-xp11

This is not optimized for XP12 hence the 3d water and trees do not show but otherwise it works fairly well. Really worth trying if you have 5GB of free space on your disk

• Upvote 1