Sign in to follow this  
ryannewton10

Help with caranado pc-12 autopilot

Hi all. I was wondering if someone could help me. I have been configuring my caranado pc-12 on MSFS and am unable to change the altitude knob to vs mode. I have looked at autopilot guides online, and they have been able to push the button and change it to vs mode, whereas I am not. There is no option to press the button down, or to pull it out, but to only twist it to increase altitude. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I think you would have more luck by posting your problem in the MSFS Forum in Avsim.com. I don't own this plane yet, so I

can't help.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Hi Ryan / Others, Did you find a solution to this issue as I am experiencing the same. Thanks.

Edited by IanB