Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

SU 10 is out!

Just now, John Fields said:

No update here yet (València, Spain)

Hola! who needs an update when you can have Valencia!

hasta la Valencia!

• Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

3 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Hi,

No update here yet (València, Spain).

I've downloaded 1.15 Gb from MS Store, but nothing more. 
I've started MSFS 2020, but nothing appears.
Regards.

Weren't you in the SU 10 beta? Double check the SU 10 beta steps to transition to the live SU 10 production version.  If you were in the SU 10 beta, supposedly, if you follow the right steps, there is nothing for you to download since you already downloaded it during the SU 10 beta.

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

An awful lot of expectation on a driver update now. As a Steam user I can't help feeling a little disappointed that I have had SU10 for several days without realising. I was hoping for one final upgrade. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Just now, abrams_tank said:

Weren't you in the SU 10 beta? Double check the SU 10 beta steps to transition to the live SU 10 production version.  If you were in the SU 10 beta, supposedly, if you follow the right steps, there is nothing for you to download since you already downloaded it during the SU 10 beta.

Hi,

But I left the Beta this morning...

1 minute ago, St Mawgan said:

An awful lot of expectation on a driver update now. As a Steam user I can't help feeling a little disappointed that I have had SU10 for several days without realising. I was hoping for one final upgrade. 

feel the same, it's like getting a pair of old worn down socks for christmas 😉

• Like 3

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

One of the fastest updates I've had. About 20 mins all in for store, game and content manager updates. Just lucky or an improvement on the swerver side?

• Like 2

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

I’ll swerve this then until the nvidia driver is out and they reactivate the memory. Lucky AMD users in DX12 now then…! 

I really hope Nvidia releases new drivers today...Think they will?

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 minute ago, DAD said:

feel the same, it's like getting a pair of old worn down socks for christmas 😉

Yes, the same pair you got for your birthday. 

• Like 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Just now, iFlySimX said:

I really hope Nvidia releases new drivers today...Think they will?

Would be irrelevant because Asobo would still need to activate the memory management….

1 minute ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Would be irrelevant because Asobo would still need to activate the memory management….

Wait, it's not activated already?

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Anyone else not getting the option to turn on DLSS? It’s not one of the options for me as I toggle through the AA options. Using a 3070.

1 minute ago, NismoRR said:

Anyone else not getting the option to turn on DLSS? It’s not one of the options for me as I toggle through the AA options. Using a 3070.

are you in DX12? Only available for DX12

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hi, again,

I have 1.27.21.0 now. 

I assume that those who had the Beta don't have to download anything...

I am right?

Greetings