Sign in to follow this  
peter_737

SU 10 Problem

I have been running MSFS from day 1 and haven't had any real problems, my sim has run almost flawlessly having only small problems that were usually user related. After installing SU10 I went to delete my 

rolling cache which seemed to work but when rebuilding the cache the loading wheel in the bottom right corner was spinning and it never rebuilt, I even left it running all night but it was still spinning the following morning. anyone come across this before any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Had same issue here.

What I did.

Killed MSFS2020 from Task Manager.

Delete the Rolling Cache file (using file explorer).

Back into sim and then re-created the file from there.

This happened to me previously, I think SU 9.

Hope it helps.

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ