Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Just Flight BAe 146 Update v0.1.8

Alright, the old thread gets loaded by now so I suggest to start a new post just for todays update to v0.1.8. You may accept this thread or leave it alone.

You may download the update via your account page at https://www.justflight.com/account/login?returnurl=/account

Changelog v0.1.8 (source)

- Annunciator clarity/resolution improved

- Minor exterior texture improvements

- Performance (FPS) improvements  

• EFB upgrades:
  • Doubled screen resolution
  • Interactive checklists, in addition to the existing MSFS checklist support
  • A top-of-descent calculator with the option to manually input altitudes, speeds and descent requirements or to have those sync'd from the sim
  • An on-screen/virtual keyboard, especially useful for VR users
  • An improved Navigraph charts screen with automatic selection of departure and arrival airports based on your SimBrief OFP, and ability to favourite charts for quick reference
  • METARs for your SimBrief OFP departure, arrival and alternate airports

- FDE tweaks (including improvements to the CG)

- Autopilot Go-Around (GA) mode fixes

- Airbrakes now extend further when hydraulic pressure is depleted

- Roll spoiler deployment range more closely matches the real aircraft

- ADF frequency now increments in 0.5 rather than 0.1 kHz steps

- ALT ARM no longer disengages when the selected altitude is changed

- Engine fan blade animations fixed on the -200QT and -300 variants

- Take-off callout logic tweaked to reduce delays between V1, VR, V2 and gear up calls

- Storm panel lighting added

- IOAT and auxiliary pitot probes added to exterior

- Water servicing door added to exterior

- Use of anti-icing (engine/airframe) now affects engine performance, reducing N1 by approx. 1% and increasing fuel flow by approx. 9% 

- VHF NAV 1 display tweaked to more closely match the real unit

- GPU beacon light effect added

- EFB config menu option added for disabling visible QC/QT cargo containers (for GSX users)

- Ice detection warning logic changes

- INCREASE/DECREASE AP PITCH HOLD REFERENCE ASSIGNMENT logic fixed, allowing for control over autopilot pitch or vertical speed

- SU10 compatibility changes

- Manual updated to reflect software changes, control assignments section added

Edited by DAD
  • Like 7

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Downloading and installing just now... I fly the pmdg... I fly the fenix... but the most satisfying is the BAe146. A pilots plane.

Cheers T.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, GlenBateman said:

When would this hit the marketplace updates?

Time will tell. Maybe next week already…

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Also wanted to chime in and say thanks for the great update!

One question though, am I the only one having trouble with the EFB-map? Stays mostly black or sometimes loads one level really slowly after which there is no possibility to zoom.

Thanks DAD; already downloaded, for me this Addon is somekind of a masterpiece, outstanding Job done with this one - IMO..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Hello everyone, I need some help, start simbrief synchronization with my BAE 146 and following the correct steps I was able to link my flight plans without problems, until 4 or 5 days ago, I can not load my flights in my FMC although my identifier is fine in my EFB and my plan loaded on the screen, in my FMC section my identification is not green, I don't even have the white identification spaces and when I press the fmc I only get the metric system options, I appreciate any help.

58 minutes ago, snaparaz said:

What is the binding for the Alt select dial? I am using SpadNext.

MCP_ALT_SEL_KNOB (LVAR). Changes the numerical altitude but doesn't turn the physical dial in the cockpit. Not sure that there is a way to do that.