Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

RealAir Citabria, Decathlon and Scout FSX package is out

Do these planes have bump mapping on the exterior? I only saw mention of it in regards to the VC.

Guest Funky D

Thanks Rob, I figured this was the case. She flies great, and this is what matters most!

Guest involution

I just 'discovered' Bear Gulch from Seattle in my first Citabria flight (just bought and downloaded). This plane is amazing, and RealAir cockpits and gauges are the best I have ever seen.

Jim,I had a lot of trouble with Bear Gulch and the FSGenesis 9.6m terrain mesh. I ended up disabling the FSG files in Scenery/0101/scenery to test the version of Bear Gulch that comes with the Scout. However, the upcoming "pro" version of Bear Gulch is completely different, terrain-wise and seems to work fine with both FSG and Ultimate Terrain. I'll put up some more screenies of it soon. For now, the Gulch works with the default mesh only.thanks,

Guest JimC1702

>Jim,>>I had a lot of trouble with Bear Gulch and the FSGenesis 9.6m>terrain mesh. I ended up disabling the FSG files in>Scenery/0101/scenery to test the version of Bear Gulch that>comes with the Scout. However, the upcoming "pro" version of>Bear Gulch is completely different, terrain-wise and seems to>work fine with both FSG and Ultimate Terrain. I'll put up some>more screenies of it soon. For now, the Gulch works with the>default mesh only.>>thanks,Thanks for the answer Bill. I'm planning on getting the planes anyway.Jim

Guest cbuchner1

I bought this package too because I needed a slow general aviation aircraft for going exploring and sightseeing using my Tileproxy photoscenery addon. There are now a couple of screenshots featuring the Scout in the Tileproxy forum @ avsim.The shots in the Arizona meteor crater are fun. I actually landed in there (those Tundra wheels are great). But I wasn't able to take off from inside the crater ;)