Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

REX AccuSeason Optimized for SU10

11 minutes ago, jwhak said:

Well so much for any update or being able to use accuseasons on my end the orbx app is asking me to install now and I don't even get a word not allowed out of it. Says error path library does not exist. Any ideas

I also have the Orbx version. Download AccuSeasons using Orbx Central. It should be installed into the community folder. Maybe you have to go to settings in Central and change the library, if the folder path is invalid. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

All fixed for me. Very quick response from REX.

You have to stop using the ORBX version.

I followed the instructions and it went very smoothly. I guess from now on I will deal direct with REX, I have weather Force as well and I will update that as well. I liked using ORBX so I don't have so many places to get updates. But I can deal with this, maybe ORBX will have an update soon. My account was transferred from ORBX with no problem just from my information when I set up the new account with REX.

The fall colors look great here in NH, probably a little ahead of time, we are behind on fall colors here in real life and a lot of trees were completely defoliated by GypsyMoths now called spongy moths (PC language I guess). But I did not expect REX to be that good.

It is a very impressive product and I love using it again after the BETA is over.

This is the support email I got from REX including my response:

Thanks that fixed the slow frame rate and looks great.

Very fast response, I am impressed.

On Sep 26, 2022, at 20:44, Support Manager <support@rexgamestudios.com> wrote:
Hi

No need to go to ORBX for the update Please go to REX Axis https://rexaxis.com/ to create an account and be sure to enter your REX products. Once done, go to Products/My Products and download the updated version of AccuSeason ...

Please go to Go ORBX Control Find REX-6 AccuSeason and delete it. Be sure to go to My Documents/REX-6 Folder and delete the REX-6 AccuSeason folder. 

Download your updated new copy of Weather Force 6.0.2022.092 here, https://rexaxis.com/...

Sincerely,

Quality Assurance Team
REX GAME STUDIOS | REX Simulations
Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM (MST -7 UTC)

For additional assistance check our Knowledge Base
  • Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

30 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I also have the Orbx version. Download AccuSeasons using Orbx Central. It should be installed into the community folder. Maybe you have to go to settings in Central and change the library, if the folder path is invalid. 

Thanks Cpt Piett.   It was user error on my part after leaving the beta and MS Store wiping and reinstalling my sim. Messed things up a bit.  But your intel got me straightened out.

Thanks & Happy Landings All,

Josh

• Like 2

On 9/25/2022 at 3:31 AM, Axis3600 said:

I wanted to know if REX also did the coloring of the terrain? Because brown trees on a completely green ground is not very beautiful, am I wrong ?

Hi Axis3600 and thanks for the question. Terrain Coloring will be releasing soon and will include the United States and Canada, the United Kingdom, as well as most of Europe including Scandinavian countries. Just to let you know, we do plan to expand into other regions. To start we will have coloring for Early Autumn, Mid-Autumn, Late Autumn, and Winter and terrain coloring will be part of the automated dynamic seasons process, so the app can just select the coloring for you similar to the weekly tree coloring changes. You will also be able to select the coloring of your choice if you prefer.

Here are some screenshots from Cincinnati Municipal Airport/Lunken Field (KLUK) that show the changes in coloring during autumn and include Default, Early Autumn, Mid-Autumn, and Late Autumn (by the way, I kept the trees the same so you can see the changes in the terrain coloring):

L4Oh6dv.jpg

Early Autumn

9uWv0jT.jpg

Mid-Autumn

icF6ETF.jpg

Late Autumn

XyAeXko.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

33 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

Terrain Coloring will be releasing soon and will include the United States and Canada, the United Kingdom, as well as most of Europe including Scandinavian countries. Just to let you know, we do plan to expand into other regions. 

Here are some screenshots from Cincinnati Municipal Airport/Lunken Field (KLUK) that show the changes in coloring during autumn and include Default, Early Autumn, Mid-Autumn, and Late Autumn (by the way, I kept the trees the same so you can see the changes in the terrain coloring):

Hey, that looks great!

• Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

16 hours ago, jwhak said:

Thanks Cpt Piett.   It was user error on my part after leaving the beta and MS Store wiping and reinstalling my sim. Messed things up a bit.  But your intel got me straightened out.

Thanks & Happy Landings All,

Josh

Great you were able to sort it out. After struggling with REX products via Orbx I decided to do everything directly from REX axis a while ago. This has saved me from some headaches. Forgot to mention that, sorry.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

1 hour ago, MikeT707 said:

Terrain Coloring will be releasing soon and will include the United States and Canada, the United Kingdom, as well as most of Europe including Scandinavian countries

Amazing, great news! Thank you 🙏 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Hey, that looks great!

2 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Amazing, great news! Thank you 🙏 

Thanks for the nice comments. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

@MikeT707if possible, could you share some pictures from the Netherlands?

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

On 9/24/2022 at 6:17 PM, webranger said:

Is Bijan's Season still working with MSFS?

Depends.

I uninstalled it. Noticed the 'Hollywood' sign was gone except for it's shadowed letters.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

2 hours ago, pilotter said:

Hi pilotter. I will get a couple up for you tomorrow. Thanks. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I'm going to let myself be tempted by this product anyway, especially if the field masks arrive, it's the best!
And I really like the automatic system! But suddenly, I have to open the application each time if I stay 2 weeks without flying so that it is up to date ?
Or it launches automatically when I fly, but suddenly it adds a program in the background?

I'll read the manual, but I'll have to buy it first, I'm not at home.

EDIT: As much for me I just saw the manual on the site it's good for me on automation! Great

Edited by Axis3600
EDIT

18 hours ago, pilotter said:

Hi pilotter. Based on your request, here are some pics of the Netherlands depicting sometime in October.

vlO6kDs.jpg

qbk5eDp.jpg

uAKMFbz.jpg

5uZKgGg.jpg

XYp0sNn.jpg

NWxcruW.jpg

• Like 4

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I bought it yesterday. But I've gone back to Bijan which I find to be less cartoonish. Sorry.

16 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

here are some pics of the Netherlands

Is the coloring optional? Personally I find the late autumn shots posted earlier to brownish. Like I said before, where I live grass stays green during fall and winter. If the autumn coloring turns the Netherlands into a brownish landscape I'd rather turn it of. I like the October shot though! Is that early, mid or late fall?

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS