Sign in to follow this  
Shack95

Unable to play after SU10

2 hours ago, jcuellar said:

Where the location of those files please?

Nevermind, I founded and worked.

Where is the Simulator.dat file located? I know where the other is. Thanks for the help

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Also I was wondering do you lose everything I have loaded into msfs when you delete the .dat files. Wil it restore itself next load if you leave the community folder alone. Just curious how this worked for you.

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

On 10/2/2022 at 12:58 AM, yanfeng12342000 said:

How can I turn hags off?

Under Windows: Graphics settings -> Change default graphics settings -> Set HAGS to off

On 10/2/2022 at 4:55 AM, jcuellar said:

Where the location of those files please?

Content.xml file.:

(AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Content.xml)

simulator .dat files:

(AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes*.dat)

20 hours ago, Anthony25368 said:

Also I was wondering do you lose everything I have loaded into msfs when you delete the .dat files. Wil it restore itself next load if you leave the community folder alone. Just curious how this worked for you.

They are restored when you load the sim. I haven‘t noticed any changes. I emptied my the community folder before I deleted these files. Then I started the sim once with an empty community folder. I don‘t know it this is necessary but i just wanted to be on the safe side. 

I‘ve done a few full flights now and the situation has much improved. I encountered some tearing and micro stutters here and there but it‘s no comparison to how it was before. Now it‘s playable again. 

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2