Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

Just now, motishow said:

remember , this is FSLTL thread  ,  you must go to pstx subforum to speak about that addon , thanks 

You were throwing in a wrong statement about RT icw PSXT in the FSLTL thread.

Enough said.

• Upvote 2

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

17 minutes ago, GSalden said:

And that is an incorrect statement.

Balthasar does this hobby based and cost based where he only asks a price that is covering his costs.

That’s it.

Well in all fairness that's his claim. 

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

guys, can we take this back to normal please. I just landed at EBBR, all fine. There IS a fps dip but expected and yet still very smooth, no noticeable stutters at all. only thing is that the FSLTL planes seem to have contrails even on the ground, saw some instances like on this pic, the white stuff underneath the plane (taxiing a tad to high btw). plus, but that may be an MSFS issues, ATC did not talk to me, I only heard myself. yes, I toggled the COM radio but more amazingly ATC was not even shown in the ATC window, just my requests/replies. So no ATC, neither written nor oral. Anybody else?

Screenshot-1626.png

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

10 minutes ago, DAD said:

guys, can we take this back to normal please. I just landed at EBBR, all fine. There IS a fps dip but expected and yet still very smooth, no noticeable stutters at all. only thing is that the FSLTL planes seem to have contrails even on the ground, saw some instances like on this pic, the white stuff underneath the plane (taxiing a tad to high btw). plus, but that may be an MSFS issues, ATC did not talk to me, I only heard myself. yes, I toggled the COM radio but more amazingly ATC was not even shown in the ATC window, just my requests/replies. So no ATC, neither written nor oral. Anybody else?

Screenshot-1626.png

That is most certainly a multiplayer plane, not AI. I read somewhere that only the multiplayer planes show the contrails at low altitude because of some bug in MSFS. Also the aircraft taxiing above yours also makes me think it's a multiplayer plane and the guy doesn't have the same scenery you have.

Make sure you have multiplayer turned off.

• Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

9 minutes ago, Alvega said:

That is most certainly a multiplayer plane, not AI. I read somewhere that only the multiplayer planes show the contrails at low altitude because of some bug in MSFS. Also the aircraft taxiing above yours also makes me think it's a multiplayer plane and the guy doesn't have the same scenery you have.

Make sure you have multiplayer turned off.

ok, thx. BTW, Real World Traffic and FSLTL and Fenix is basically unflyable on my rig, just some 13+ fps, really sluggish

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

2 minutes ago, DAD said:

ok, thx. BTW, Real World Traffic and FSLTL and Fenix is basically unflyable on my rig, just some 13+ fps, really sluggish

You can try decreasing the number of aircraft in the injector options. I decreased mine to 60, the default was 80. You can decrease the number of parked aircraft too.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 minute ago, Alvega said:

You can try decreasing the number of aircraft in the injector options. I decreased mine to 60, the default was 80. You can decrease the number of parked aircraft too.

Hope that helps.

Im happy with 30.  5 for VFR.

sp

• Like 1

I have FSLTL running as I can see aircraft in the parking areas, but when sitting at Heathrow EGLL, I would expect to see a lot of aircraft taxiing and takeoffs and landings.

I am not seeing any aircraft movement at all, the runways are empty? I thought I would test using Heathrow with it being one of the busiest in the world, but it had no activity?

• Like 1

Also, is there a way to set the injector to run without having to confirm the number of AI aircraft etc? 

Once we have set our numbers, it is unlikely to change that often, so would be good for the injector to run automatically?

6 minutes ago, chickster25 said:

Also, is there a way to set the injector to run without having to confirm the number of AI aircraft etc? 

Once we have set our numbers, it is unlikely to change that often, so would be good for the injector to run automatically?

Just load injector and hit enter, without changing any of your previous settings and it'll inject, would be nice to have it auto though

Edited by Firmy

Windows 10 x64 | MSI Katana GF66 144Hz | i7 11800H 4.6 GHz | RTX 3070 | 16GB 3200 DDR4 | 512GB M2. SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB M2. SSD

38 minutes ago, chickster25 said:

I have FSLTL running as I can see aircraft in the parking areas, but when sitting at Heathrow EGLL, I would expect to see a lot of aircraft taxiing and takeoffs and landings.

I am not seeing any aircraft movement at all, the runways are empty? I thought I would test using Heathrow with it being one of the busiest in the world, but it had no activity?

I see this also. the lack of taxi and takeoff aircraft specially compared to Real Live traffic app.

3 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

I see this also. the lack of taxi and takeoff aircraft specially compared to Real Live traffic app.

Ive just found a video that explains this. If you have 60 aircraft set, for example, at large airports, FLTL will use up those 60 slots for aircraft nearest to the player , which are usually on the ground, so there will be no capacity for aircraft further away (in flight).

Not knocking the addon but think they will need another option so that the number of aircraft is split between parked and inflight to give you take offs and landings. At somewhere like Heathrow, we need to be able to reduce the aircraft at gates whilst still having landings, or the sim will grind to a halt.

Edited by chickster25
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, spesimen said:

how do you keep from going crazy otherwise? 

VATSIM. Well, maybe not ...

Edited by flyingpauls

Paul Schmidt

We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms.

2 hours ago, DAD said:

installed FSLTL yesterday but only had time today to do a first test. I like what I see. Started a flight LOWI EBBR and enroute with the CRJ I can see lots of traffic, even LOWI was pretty populated on the ground. currently quite some traffic with contrails while enroute. nice. and no fps hit on my side (yet) w/ FSLTL default settings, though being locked at 30 fps. will see how it turns our when landing at AS' EBBR which is quite demanding already under normal circumstances

Screenshot-1449.png

Word not allowed, that's a great screenshot! This is with default weather? Looks pretty convincing. Are you using anything to enhance the image quality?

On topic: Contrails really adds a lot to this. Another thing which is discussed here a fair bit is the parking situation. Can we expect realistic parking? I thought this was 100% up to Asobo?

EDIT: And I also would like to see even more traffic at major hubs. I've set IFR traffic to a ridiculously high value of "1000" and even then JFK looks too quiet (10-11AM local time) and does not have as many arrivals and departures as I would expect. There's probably a limit to the amount of AI that can be injected, and I think the recommendation is not to go above 100. And then there's the hardware limitations, although my fps was not terrible with maxed out AI at JFK - above 30fps most of the time. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Does anyone else see some parked aircraft constantly changing model and livery? (sorry if this has been already mentioned)