Sign in to follow this  
SpaceForceCapt

Honda Jet vs Phenom

I'm a big fan of the small business jets and am happy to see some in MSFS.  I was planning on getting the Honda, but I see there is also a Phenom.  Which is better??

Here ya go...

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

29 minutes ago, SpaceForceCapt said:

I'm a big fan of the small business jets and am happy to see some in MSFS.  I was planning on getting the Honda, but I see there is also a Phenom.  Which is better??

I am having a blast in the Hjet, which comes with an already intregrated WT3000 which the Hjet developer has nicely enhanced, waiting of course for the official WT G3000 between now and the end of the year.  The Hjet developer has continued to improve the model, so refreshing as many developers release and then escape to a new project, leaving what you first purchased in its wake turbulence.  Up to FL430, and up to 430 knots.  If 43 is your number, the Hjet is for  you!  LOL!

• Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 hours ago, SpaceForceCapt said:

The Phenom 300E interior looks terrible and has been pretty much abandoned update wise for a while now.

I wouldn't even care to fly it if it was freeware....HJet hands down.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I also recommend the HJet. 

• Like 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

As the man who owns this HJ would say .... "don't think just do"

Flight-Simulator-Ktqb-Ulcit-M.png

Flight-Simulator-s8-G1-Igqkf-H.png

Its a great aircraft.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

And a so to speak copy-cat livery scheme.....  Here is my official mid-1990's Team Honda race shirt... LOL!
image.png.28da9c10e535fa35735d8a5e267a8376.png

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thanks, all!  I ended up getting the H-jet, and don't regret it all all.  It's just what I was looking for in this sim—a small biz jet with great avionics and performance.  Love it so far!  I guess Tom Cruise owns one in real life?

• Like 2