Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Please read... F-15A 9/11 First responders to the desert

Guest Don Harrison

All,Please take the time to go to this web site. http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savef-15a-770102 You will see that the 2 aircraft that were first responders to the 9/11 tragdey are being retired to the desert for scrap. Please sign this petition to get these aircraft into a museum. These aircraft are a great part of your history. This petition will be going to Senator John McCain of Arizona to try and drum up support for placing these historic aircraf into a museum.Thanks everybody,Don Harrison

"This petition will be going to Senator John McCain of Arizona to try and drum up support for placing these historic aircraf into a museum."Knowing Senator McCain, if anyone can help he can. I have a lot of respect for him--he has intervened on my behalf on a couple of issues and we (in Arizona) will miss him as Senator if he either seeks higher office or decides to leave public life. Good luck on the petition--I signed.Regards,John

McCain is a leftwing radical who hates the military. He will do whatever he can to discredit the military rather than lift their image by having these aircraft moved to a museum.

Guest Paul Heaney

Good old jwenting, always trying to wreck a good post with his drivel.

"McCain is a leftwing radical who hates the military. He will do whatever he can to discredit the military rather than lift their image by having these aircraft moved to a museum."Why don't you cut the crap Jeroen! Now you are flame-baiting, and I am off to send an alert.-John

"Good old jwenting, always trying to wreck a good post with his drivel."Jeroen is trying to take a personal dispute with me and ruin this thread with it. I suggest he cease and desist. -John

Guest Don Harrison

Well,I can honestly say I am hurt, and I am sure the thousands killed on 9/11 would be somewhat hurt too. It's unbelievable that someone would enter a post that had nothing to do with politics and spout off inappropriately. Jwenting please refrain from posting further, if you want to discuss these aircraft and the history involved then fine please do so but don't waste my time and the time of others with comments that do not apply. I thought better from the avsim group, now I fear I might be wrong. Thanks for nothing.Don

Quite the armchair expert here Jeroen. Why don't you keep yourself to Dutch politics and let the other countries alone for a while...

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

"Quite the armchair expert here Jeroen. Why don't you keep yourself to Dutch politics and let the other countries alone for a while..."I don't feel it fair to slam the Dutch because of Jeroen's comments. In all my travels in Holland, I've never run into anyone as "in your face" as Jeroen likes to be in these forums. I don't think Jeroen's remark represents his true feelings about Senator McCain and most certainly his personality here doesn't represent the Dutch. I think he was attempting to be sarcastic in an attempt to ruffle my feathers, nothing more. -John