Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

FSLTL install errors.

1 hour ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks T45.  That’s a lot and seems over my head.  Don’t even know where to start.  In any case, this is what I’m doing:

Its pretty technical.

Stick with what you are comfortable doing.

T45

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Treetops45 said:

Install going well.  I can now move files out of the Community folder. I think the biggest mistake was to install it on the C drive.

Will hopefully finish everything tonight and will try the traffic program again.

I want to say you guys were very helpful and I really appreciate it.

Best regards, Jack

• Like 4

Jack Sawyer

Install going well.

Great to hear! 🙂

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Hello AVSIM'rs.  I have good news.  After reinstalling everything I got the traffic program to install and run.  It works but I see a handful of white planes.  But most of the liveries are correct.  And some planes don't take off, they actually merge with other planes at the end of the runway.  I'm sure an update will fix this but it works great, no FPS loss and it's nice to see real liveries now.  Looks all my problems were from installing MSFS on the C drive.

Again I have to say many thanks to ya'll for all your help.

Jack

• Like 2

Jack Sawyer

Hello AVSIM'rs.  I have good news.  After reinstalling everything I got the traffic program to install and run.  It works but I see a handful of white planes.  But most of the liveries are correct.  And some planes don't take off, they actually merge with other planes at the end of the runway.  I'm sure an update will fix this but it works great, no FPS loss and it's nice to see real liveries now.  Looks all my problems were from installing MSFS on the C drive.

Jack

I'd say what solved your problem was buying the Steam version. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

14 minutes ago, Alvega said:

I'd say what solved your problem was buying the Steam version. 😉

Yes sir, I’d recommend it.

• Like 3

Jack Sawyer

3 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Jack

These  answers  most  questions  that  are  asked in  here

Edited by pete_auau
  • Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Jack - pleased to see your perseverance rewarded.

Oddly, from watching LAX Live & other Live Airport streams on YouTube, I have noticed there are a number of pure white aircraft out there.

Primarily freighters, but all they have is a Reg. code.

T45

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Jack - pleased to see your perseverance rewarded.

Oddly, from watching LAX Live & other Live Airport streams on YouTube, I have noticed there are a number of pure white aircraft out there.

Primarily freighters, but all they have is a Reg. code.

T45

Hi T45, thanks!  Yes, I’ve seen seen that too so I chalk it up to it having teething problems and will only improve in time.  Heck, I’d pay for the final product.  

• Like 1

Jack Sawyer

4 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Hi T45, thanks!  Yes, I’ve seen seen that too so I chalk it up to it having teething problems and will only improve in time.  Heck, I’d pay for the final product.  

Noticed any FPS hit?

T45

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Noticed any FPS hit?

T45

I didn’t have the fps counter on but it was still flying smoothly. 

• Like 2

Jack Sawyer

21 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Jack

FSLTL update let's you leave out the white planes and the generic planes through it's settings.

As for the planes not taking off and merging, that wouldn't happen to be a KATL would it? KATL has big problems and so do a few other airports where the nodes are wrong and planes won't take off, will stack on top of each other, etc.

• Like 2

James

8 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

FSLTL update let's you leave out the white planes and the generic planes through it's settings.

As for the planes not taking off and merging, that wouldn't happen to be a KATL would it? KATL has big problems and so do a few other airports where the nodes are wrong and planes won't take off, will stack on top of each other, etc.

I'm laughing out loud Phantoms because you have it 100% right!  Yes sir, it was KATL.  Out of all the airports in the world it had to be KATL, this is where I used to work fixing planes and don't live far from here so it's always a kind of test airport.

Thanks for letting me know about the update, I really appreciate it.

Jack

• Like 3

Jack Sawyer

On 10/3/2022 at 8:38 PM, Jack_Sawyer said:

I'm laughing out loud Phantoms because you have it 100% right!  Yes sir, it was KATL.  Out of all the airports in the world it had to be KATL, this is where I used to work fixing planes and don't live far from here so it's always a kind of test airport.

Thanks for letting me know about the update, I really appreciate it.

Jack

Kai has said that the non-WU (World Update) KATL works fine so you may want to try that to get planes taking off correctly.

• Like 1

James