Sign in to follow this  
GB014934

FSLTL Injector start

I am experimenting with the new FSLTL release and I want to start the Injector as part of my semi automated start up routines.

I have a batch program to start my Joystick, TrackIR and Little Navmap software before  it starts  MSFS .

My other routines are started by the FSUIPC7 software which is triggered by MSFS.

I can start the FSLTL Injector program using FSUIPC7 

BUT when it starts it opens a window and I have to hit enter for the program to accept my parameters and start the injection process. 

Is there an option which I can code for the "....\Community\fsltl-traffic-injector\fsltl-trafficinjector.exe" command which will remove the need for me to hit the enter key ?? 

MSFS has a   "-FastLaunch"   flag and I am looking for something similar.

I have searched for any documentation which may give details of such a flag but without success.

Trevor

Regards

Trevor

From their docs. 

The "silent:yes" is the edit you need. It will then just run and inject with no input required from the user. 

To update the options of FSLTL manually, browse to the injector configuration file and make your alterations:

• The FSLTL Traffic Injector is located here: %APPDATA%\fsltl-trafic-injector
  • Right-click on fsltl-trafficinjector-config.json and open in a text editor such as Notepad, Notepad++, or VS Code.
  • Enter the values you wish to change and save the file.

To remove the prompt for changing injector options when the injector is launching, add the following line to the config file mentioned above:

• "silent":"yes"
Edited by Dazzlercee23
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Dazzlercee23 said:

From their docs. 

The "silent:yes" is the edit you need. It will then just run and inject with no input required from the user. 

To update the options of FSLTL manually, browse to the injector configuration file and make your alterations:

• The FSLTL Traffic Injector is located here: %APPDATA%\fsltl-trafic-injector
  • Right-click on fsltl-trafficinjector-config.json and open in a text editor such as Notepad, Notepad++, or VS Code.
  • Enter the values you wish to change and save the file.

To remove the prompt for changing injector options when the injector is launching, add the following line to the config file mentioned above:

• "silent":"yes"

Worked perfectly - Many Thanks

Trevor

Regards

Trevor

Please note:
In order to see the fsltl-trafficinjector-config.json file in the folder, you have to make an edit first in the CMD window. (modify the number of aircraft or just write the default one). 😉

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

It worked for me as well, Congrats! for that info. But, how to make the FSLTL Injector to start automatically after launched MSFS2020 sim?

Patricio Valdes

Patricio Valdes

9 hours ago, trisho0 said:

But, how to make the FSLTL Injector to start automatically after launched MSFS2020 sim?

Use AddonsLinker (hopefully you already use it). Tools>Options>Additional Options>Enable auto-launch>Add

In Program to Launch, navigate to fsltl-trafficinjectore.exe.

I also tick Wait for simconnect and set a delay of 120 seconds as it doesn't really need to start until you have set up a flight anyway, and Close when sim closes.

Click Ok and Ok again.

Done!

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I have updated to the latest release of FSLTL Injector V1.3.2 using the FBW Installer.
I have checked that the "silent":"yes" option is coded in the configuration file. It now gives me the prompt at startup. It's as though the option is ignored. I know it's not a big deal just to press enter but ...
Any ideas please.

Trevor

Regards

Trevor

Bingo - That was the solution.

I had tried YES (all caps) but not your suggestion of "Yes" and believe it or not, I did read the manual which still says yes (all small letters).

Many Thanks

Regards

Trevor

17 minutes ago, GB014934 said:

Bingo - That was the solution.

I had tried YES (all caps) but not your suggestion of "Yes" and believe it or not, I did read the manual which still says yes (all small letters).

Many Thanks

It's a small bug introduced with the latest version. They forgot to make the option case insensitive. Will be fixed in the next version.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.