Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

An Microsoft MVP Change for Me

Tyler WelshMVP Lead Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Corp.Dear Tyler;As much as I have appreciated the honor bestowed on me by Microsoft as that relates to receiving the MVP award for Microsoft Games in 2007, I find that I can no longer support the program in a manner appropriate with what is both desired and/or required by Microsoft to maintain the level of involvement sought by the company for it's MVP recipients.I realize the tenure of the award is present tense and represents my past participation in the program rather than my present participation, but looking forward toward 2008, I can envision no way based on my involvement during my MVP year of 2007 that Microsoft could seriously consider my further involvement in the MVP program.I thank Microsoft for their consideration, and I thank you, Hal Bryan, and the Aces team. It has indeed been an interesting experience.I will of course continue to aid the community on the forums in any way my time and experience in aviation matters permit, but as of now, please consider my official participation in the MVP program at an end.Thank you very much,Dudley HenriquesPresident EmeritusInternational Fighter Pilots FellowshipMVP 2007 Microsoft Flight SimulatorDudley HenriquesInternational Fighter Pilots FellowshipCommercial Pilot. CFI Retired[MVP] Microsoft Flight Simulator

Nice email, but what's your point sir?Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>Nice email, but what's your point sir?>>Thanks,>>JeffI receive a lot of email each week from the simulator community. The post is simply meant to inform generally and to help avoid possible confusion if I'm not as active as before. No biggie at all really:-)DH